Epilogue

Damien
1 Year later

"No moving, King daddy."

"I'm not moving, princess," I tell my daughter

"We're almost done," Ethan says, putting more sand on top of me.

"I thought this would be heavier," I mumble

"Not everyone can hold 200 pound like it's nothing," Adriana rolls her eyes and I blow her an air kiss.

We're on a beach in Haiti. It's everyone's first time here and we've decided to visit Adriana's dad.

My parents came along and it was their first time meeting him too. They hit it off quite well. My dad and Adriana's dad are an interesting pair. Not in a bad way. They just talk about the most irrelevant things.

Since we found out the kids birth parents went to prison a lot has happened. Both of them got sent back to their home countries.

Lisa got killed in the Cuban prison by people Mat has in there. She was beaten to death and possibly raped, but Mat likes to over exaggerate.

Their birth father had died in his sleep. And then the prisoners did some nasty shit to him. Things I never want to hear about again.

Mat doesn't even have people in Lebanon. That man was just hated.

We adopted all three of the kids. Happiest day of our lives.

We started building our new home. It's being built to Adriana's liking. It's almost done but we're not moving in until all construction on the property is completed. Which it is. Now that it's summer the only things left is for the grass to grow. Which I demand be grown naturally with the best soil and seeds my money can buy.

Flavia has a barn house for her future horse. Of course it matches the dark exterior of our house, but there's still hints of pink, letting you know it belongs to a Princess.

I've already purchased her horse. It's a Black Stallion. Flavia picked him out herself. His name is Leonardo. She's been practicing with him and a coach for a few months whenever she doesn't have dance.

And speaking of dance, she's completed her first year of competitions. Winning over 15 medals in total.

Her coaches are amazed at how dedicated she is at such a young age and I think she gets it from her brother.

Ethan hasn't stopped playing hockey. He took a break and then went back. He went back to the same team and they should their support after finding out that he's trans.

He still faces hard discrimination and hate crime but it doesn't stop him. He's continued to show progress and skill which has gotten him on Notre Dame's radar. Since he's going into him last year of high school, he's been training non-stop. He even found a way to practice while we're on vacation.

Jamiah's officially done high school. He's graduated and heads out to Louisiana in September.

We go down in August to check out his apartment. Of course I had to get him one. My son's got to be taken care of while going to school. Doesn't matter where. I'm making sure he doesn't have to work and by all means he can, but he doesn't have to.

I'm beyond proud of him and glad he's enjoying his vacation. Enjoying it by doing girl watching, but he's still enjoying himself.

That girl he asked out... it didn't last. I think my son is a player. I don't want him breaking hearts but I don't want him to not have fun. As long as he's using protection.

"Done!" Flavia beams

The kids and Adriana have dug a hole and buried me inside it. I can tell Flavia enjoyed doing it, that's why I did it. But there's sand in my balls and they itch.