31

Adriana

When I told Damien I better be impressed, I wasn't lying.

I am impressed, but he didn't get anything. The minute I hit the bed and he gave me a box of macaroons, I was set.

He just laughed at me and got me my bonnet and joined me in bed. Now we're cuddling and eating the sweet desserts.

Damien's looking at end of day reports while I watch a movie. He's laying down and I'm sitting up, his arm wrapped around my waist and hand resting on my hip, rubbing it.

The hotel room is massive. It's the size of a whole apartment. There's two living rooms and two bathrooms. We're laying on a king sized bed and there's a huge flat screen in front of us on the wall.

"That's enough, my love. That's too much sugar for your body to handle," Damien says, taking the box of macaroons and putting them on the table beside him.

"Damien," I whine, turning and laying on his chest. "My macaroons."

"Your macaroons are gonna give you a stomach ache, my love," He says, rubbing my back

"Don't touch me," I get off of him and lay on my side, my back towards him.

"Don't be a brat," I feel his arm snake around my waist and his head come between my neck.

"You took my macaroons," I try to move his arm but it's too heavy

"Because you're gonna get a stomach ache. Remember the last time you ate too many macaroons? I'm just looking out for you, baby," I feel his hand come up my shirt and squeeze my tit.

"Damien," I squeal

"What? Free boobies," he leaves his hand there and sighs in contentment.

"You better n-" I cut myself off and sigh when I feel him start to get comfortable.

There's a certain thing he does when he's getting comfortable to fall asleep. He tries to get as close as possible so we're flush against each other. Then, he puts his head in the crook of my neck and takes the biggest deep breath and wraps his leg around mine.

"Damien," I huff

"Adriana," he mumbles

"I'm hungry," I whine

"Ok. What do you want to eat?" He asks sitting up

I turn around and look at him.

"What?"

"I thought you were going to sleep," I say

"You're hungry. What do you want to eat?" he says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world

"Korean barbecue," I answer, looking at him unsure.

"I'm fine, baby. Need to feed my woman first," He says, taking my hand and kissing it. "Get dressed and I'll call."

"Ok."

_____________

"Freddy's the absolute worst to play golf with. Thought buddy was gonna be different out of work, but he's just the same."

"First off... why even agree to play golf with him?" I question

"It's when I first became Commissioner and was getting to know everyone. He's just a salty little shit, pissed that someone younger then him is his boss," Damien rolls his eyes as he puts a piece of chicken on my plate

"I'm coming for that spot. Don't think you're staying there forever," I say

"Oh please, baby. I'm not retiring until i'm in my late 70s. You're gonna have to wait awhile,"  he challenges