Chapter 13 - Getting Out The Door

Y/N's POV:

"Sure, I'll be over in a bit, see ya then." I hung up the phone.

Harry had called asking if I wanted to come have a movie night with him, Springtrap, and his friend Deliah. Of course I had agreed, I'd do anything to be around Springtrap more and to also get away from my father whenever I could. Recently I had been trying really hard to finish college and to also save up for an apartment, just so I could get out of this hell hole I was living in. Of course Springtrap had offered the idea of me staying at my cousins but I would hate to barge into their place when my aunt already has a guest staying with them. 

I decided to brush off my worries and instead focus on the positives.

I grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs towards the front door, but as I was half way out the door I heard my dad call my name from the living room couch.

"Where are you going at this time of the night Y/N?" My father asked, sitting on the couch with a can of beer in his hand, taking a couple sips every fews moments that I didn't answer. 

"I'm heading over to Harry's, he asked if I wanted to come watch a movie with him and his friend Deliah." I responded. I decided not to mention Springtrap, I wasn't really ready for my dad to know anymore about us being around each other. 

"I see." My dad heaved a sigh. "Will you be back tonight?"

I didn't wanna turn to face him so I kept my eyes on the outside of the door. "I don't know. If I do it probably won't be till late." I retorted, my shoulders shrugged up, worried he may be upset about the fact.

"Well I won't try and stop you, you're an adult after all." He took another sip off his can. 

I traced the grass, as I held the door open. "Right, so I'll just be going now then."

He stopped me once more. "One more thing, is Harry's friend gonna come by the office one of these days. I remember you bringing him up, and I haven't heard anything since you last brought him up." He mentioned. 

I felt my heart dipping its way into my stomach. "Uh yeah, I don't know, I don't know much about Harry's friend. But I can ask Harry when I get there if you'd like." 

"Whatever floats you're boat." My dad muttered under his breath, though I still heard him. 

I brushed it off and finally made it out the door without a bruise on my face or arm. All I wanted to focus on now was getting to Harry's to see Springtrap.