C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

MINJU'S POV

"Why did I say that to Jeonghan??" I ask my self.

I didn't go straight to Oppa's room first, because I knew she was still resting. Soon I heard a knock on my door so I approached, when I opened it I was surprised that Oppa appeared in front of me.

"O-oppa... Gwaenchana?" I ask him.

He nodded in response, he looked at me and suddenly he entered. I don’t know why he thought to enter my room, what does he need?

"What did you say to Jeonghan?" He asks me.

I couldn’t answer his question out of shock, I also didn’t know what to answer.

"What?  What did you tell to Jeonghan-hyung?" He asks again.

"I confess to him." I answered.

"What was his reaction?" He asks.

"Of course, he was shocked, then he didn't speak because the bell rang. AAIISSSHH WHAT SHOULD I DO?" I said.

I heard her sigh, I knew I knew Oppa knew Jeonghan wanted me. Because of what I heard in their conversation, I suddenly felt that I was gradually liking Jeonghan.

"If Jeonghan-hyung is going to court you, allow him." He said.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Allow him to court you." He said again.

"But Oppa, what if he fools me?" I ask him.

"I will not allow him to court you." he answered.

"But Jeonghan-hyung won't do that, Jeonghan-hyung is kind. And he had respect for the woman, I knew he wouldn't do that." He added.

I just nodded, I didn’t know what to say. Can I not think of this first?

"Come down later, we'll eat. I will cook first." He said and I just nodded as a response.

I lay down on my bed first, thinking about what to do tomorrow if Jeonghan and I meet. My heart shouldn't be beating so fast anymore, but I can't stop my heart no matter what I do. I'm just playing on my cellphone, I don't want to Instagram first. Maybe Jeonghan will chat me, maybe I can't stop him, maybe I'll block him, just kidding.

"Minju, we're eating!" Oppa shouted from the downstairs.

"Ne oppa! Coming!" I shouted.

I left the room and went downstairs, I went to the kitchen and prepared the plates on the table, including the utensils of course the glass will not be forgotten. When Oppa put the dish on the table, he immediately put the rice on his plate and took the dish from the bowl. Next I got rice and a dish, we can't be with Eomma anymore because she's too busy with work.

"I heard your answer from Eomma yesterday, what happened?" He asks.

"Because of Jeonghan." I answered.

"Tell me." He said.

"She says bad things to Jeonghan, she says she might be a bad person, that she might hurt me. And she even says she doesn't trust Jeonghan." I said.

"Jeonghan-hyung is a nice guy." He said.

"Yes, he's nice." I said.

Suddenly I was stunned by what I said, I complain to Jeonghan. I looked at Oppa and saw him looking at me, and still smiling foolishly.

"Yaa! What are you looking at?" I asks him while taking a spoonful rice and dish on my mouth.

"You just complain him." He said and now his foolish smile turns into smirk.

"Don't look at me like that Oppa, it scares me." I said.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because you look like a rapist." I said.

Oppa glared at me because of what I said, so I laughed out loud. When we finished eating I put away all the dishes and put them in the sink, I washed the dishes and then I went straight to my room. But I went out again to go to Oppa in her room, but even before I could knock on his door I heard something.

"Did you found her, Wonwoo-hyung?" Oppa asks.

Oh Wonwoo-oppa and Mingyu-oppa are talking.

I even pressed my ear to the door to listen, just gossiping. I heard it all because it was a loud speaker.

"I haven't found him yet, I'll just call when I find him." Wonwoo-oppa answered.

"Okay thank you, hyung." Mingyu oppa thanked him.

I immediately arranged for us and knocked on Oppa's door, she immediately opened the door. I smiled at him, pretending that I didn't heard anything.

"What do you need?" He asks.

"Are you going to school tomorrow?" I ask him.

"Yes I'm going to school tomorrow,why?"he said.

"Oh okay, good night oppa." I said then went to my room.

I really pretend I didn't hear anything from Wonwoo-oppa and Mingyu-oppa's conversation, and I need to go to sleep because it's early tomorrow.

JEONGHAN'S POV

"She said she likes me." I said to Cheol.

"Oh, that's a great news." He said on the other line.

"I don't think that's a great news." I said.

"Why? He says he likes you, then you say bad news." He said in the other line.

"I feel happy, but at the same time, but I know someone likes her too." I replied.

"And who's that?" he asks.

"Jungkook." I answered.

"How can you say that?" He ask.

"Because I saw them talking earlier."  I answered.

I heard him sigh in the other line, we couldn't speak anymore, it was too quiet so I said goodbye to him. I checked to see if Minju was online but I couldn't reach her, I couldn't do anything so I just went to bed and went to sleep.

When I got to school I saw Minju, I immediately got out of my car and called her.

"Minju!" I called her.

She turned to me and smiled, I was about to approach her when Jungkook preceded me.

Why did you go first Jungkook?

Jungkook looked at me and smirked, I don't like his smirk, it looks like something is planned. Minju and Jungkook entered at the same time, while I was already irritated, it was still early in the morning but I was already irritated.  Aiisshh, I'll just get back later, in recess time.

I'll have time for Minju again, I'm the one she wants, right?

While buying food for Minju and me, Jungkook suddenly approached me, the other members were busy with the women. I looked at him and saw him smirk at me, what does he need from me?

"Minju obviously likes you, what did you do to make her like you?" He asks me.

"Can't she like me?" I asks him.

I saw his jaw tighten, he started so I will end like this.

"I will do everything to make her fall in love with me." He said then leave the cafeteria.

All right, let him do that, because he can taste a punch. I will do everything for Minju, because other than I liked her I have already fallen in love with her. After leaving the cafeteria I went straight to the garden, I ran for fast. I saw her alone so I made it faster, when I arrived I smiled, smile of success because we are the only two here.

"Minju-yah." I called her.

She looked at me and smiled, because that smile made my heart beat faster. I sat down next to her and handed the cheesecake I bought, we ate peacefully.  While eating I thought I wanted to invite her to date again, not a friendly date.

"Let's date again," I said.

"Let's called it a date, not a friendly date." I added.