C H A P T E R S E V E N T E EN

JEONGHAN'S POV

"Is it right Cheol, that I'll ask her to date me?" I ask him.

"Will you and Minju date again?" He ask.

Instead of me asking him, he's the one who asked me. Is this my friend?

"Yes, I invited her to date me. Besides, Mingyu told me that he would allow me to court Minju." I said.

"Then court her, Mingyu agreed for you to court Minju." He said.

I can't say anything because I can't think of anything else to say, it's late but we're still out here. I have no plans to go home yet, Mom and Dad are also busy with their business. Besides, we don't have a helper so it's okay for me to come home late, while Cheol and I drink soda. It never crossed my mind to ask him about the two of them and Y/n, for a long time as well.

"How is your relationship with Y/n?  Is Naomi still bothering you?" I ask him.

"Yes, she's still bothering us, but sometimes." He answered.

"I thought Naomi and Joshua were dating??" I ask him.

"I thought so too, Y/n and I saw that they were together. But Naomi is still bothering me." He answered.

"I notice that she is already doubting me." He added.

"Hopefully, Naomi won't bother you anymore. Poor Joshua, Y/n first, but she wants you. Now Naomi, the one Shua likes, has feelings for you." I said.

"I noticed that too, even Y/n is the one I like. She was still forcing herself on me, so Y/n insulted her earlier." He said.

I turned to him because of what he said, I just heard that. Y/n was never insulted again, but maybe she couldn't stop herself so she did that. I took my cellphone out of my pocket and checked to see if Minju was online, when I saw her online and there was a post on her IG story, I immediately looked.  She knows how to paint, and I can say that it is very beautiful, just like her. I liked her story and replied, when I saw that she replied back to me and I immediately smiled.

minju.kim:
Oh Yoon Jeonghan is still awake.

jeonghaniyoo_n:
Yes I am, by the way, what you painted is beautiful. Who's your inspiration?

minju.kim:
Do you know Seo Myeong-ho? The Chinese? There I took inspiration to beautify my painting.

jeonghaniyoo_n:
He is my co-member, and one of my friends.

"Why are you smiling?" Cheol ask.

"I chatted with Minju, Myeong-ho was her classmate in their art class." I answered.

"I don't know, but Myeong-ho is good at painting." He replied.

minju.kim:
Oh so you two are friends?

jeonghaniyoo_n:
He is also a friend of Mingyu, he is a friend of ours.

minju.kim:
How many of you are there?  Aren't you a group?  How many of you are in the same group?

jeonghaniyoo_n:
We're 13, three unit, 13 members, 1 whole group.

minju.kim:
There are many of you.
Btw, I'm going to sleep, good night.

jeonghaniyoo_n:
Okay then, good night.

"You look so happy, Jeonghan." Cheol said.