C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N

MINJU'S POV

Because Jeonghan and I were going on a date, we went to an expensive restaurant. At first I didn't like it because it was too expensive, but Jeonghan said he would pay so I didn't complain anymore. There are artists here too, there are foreigners too.  Obvious on their faces, when I saw two familiar faces I was surprised. Vernon and Seungkwan are here.

"Seungkwan and Vernon were here." I said.

He turned around and when he saw them he looked at me, Cheol-oppa's girlfriend told me that someone was interfering with them. But maybe it's just her, for me they're just friends. When our order arrived, we ate immediately, with wine included. While we were eating we also talked, as long as he was with me I could talk. I'm no longer used to the two of us just being quiet when eating, after I finish eating which I drank water. It's water now because I feel like I'm drunk on wine, I'm not used to it yet.

"Did you enjoy our dinner date?" He asks.

"Of course! I enjoy our dinner date, and thank you for treating me. I'll take it back next time." I answered.

"Minju, no need, I'll ready to treat you 24/7 just to make you happy." He said.

I smiled, I could feel my heart beating fast again. His words made me smile, and my heart beat faster. When Jeonghan finished paying and we left the restaurant, we immediately got in the car.

"Jeonghan, look at the sky, it looks like it's raining." I said.

He looked at the sky and then at me.

"Yes, it's like it's raining, I'll take you to your house." He said.

I nodded in response, I just took my cellphone out of my bag so I wouldn't get bored. The rain caught up with us because of the traffic, I still didn't have an umbrella.

"It's raining Jeonghan, then we don't have an umbrella." I said.

"Just don't worry, I have an umbrella." He said.

I sighed in relief because from what I've heard, it was good that he had an umbrella. When we got home Jeonghan took his umbrella in the front compartment of his car and got out of the car, he opened the umbrella and went to the passenger seat. I went down and clung to Jeonghan immediately, I might get wet in the rain.

"We'll stay at home first, because the rain is heavy." I said.

"Okay, thanks love." He said.

"Always welcome, mi amor." I response.

When we entered the house Jeonghan immediately closed his umbrella, fortunately we did not get wet. I made him wear slippers, for the guests by chance. He followed me to my room, I put my bag on my bed and lay down on my bed. Jeonghan closed the door of my room and lay down next to me, I was just shocked when he hugged me tightly.

"What's wrong, Jeonghan? Do you have a problem?" I ask.

"I have no problems." He answered.

"I just want to hug you." He said.

"Okay then, just hug me until you're bored." I response.

"I won't get tired of hugging you, how can I get tired of hugging you when I always do this." He said.

I smiled at what he said, my heart could not calm down, it seemed to melt. When I heard him snore I turned to him, the little angel was asleep. Jeonghan was even more tired than me, so I just let him lie down on my bed. I left the room and went downstairs, I went to the kitchen to cook porridge. Since it’s raining now and it’s cold, I have to cook warm. And I'll season Jeonghan with coffee or maybe milk, but I don't know what he wants.

In the middle of my cooking the doorbell rang, I first covered the pot with her lid and headed for the door. When I opened the door I saw Mingyu, soaked in the rain.

"Come in, I'll just get a towel." I said and he nodded.

I hurried to her room and took the towel she was using, when I got that I immediately went out and went downstairs. I saw him in the living room so I approached him, at once handing him the towel.

"Why didn't you bring an umbrella?" I ask him.

"I thought it wouldn't rain today." He answered.

"But you have to be prepared, whether it rains or not, you have to bring an umbrella." I said.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He said.

I served porridge for Mingyu, he's getting cold. I landed the bowl with only porridge on the table, across from him. I turned to the person downstairs, I saw Jeonghan newly awake.

"Jeonghan-hyung, you're here." Mingyu said.

"Yes, I'm here, as you can see." He said while approaching me.

He hugged me from behind, he kissed my cheek. I saw the disgust on Mingyu's face, as if he hadn't even had a girlfriend before.

"Don't be like that, Mingyu. It doesn't seem like it's experienced before, if you can." I said.

"I did experience it, but now I realize, it's too cringe." He said.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, I served a bowl of porridge for Jeonghan, I also heated water so they could drink coffee or whatever they wanted. When the water boiled the two of them faced off, eating the porridge I had cooked.

"What do you want , Milk or Coffee?" I ask.

"Mine's milk." Jeonghan answered.

"Mine's coffee." Mingyu answered too.

"Okay, I'm going to make milk and coffee." I said.

It was as if I was taking care of two children, when it was over I put their glasses in front of them. I also make a chocolate milk for me, I need to have one too, because it's so cold now I really need to drink milk.

"So, how was your photoshoot?" Mingyu asks.

"It's okay, but I'm embarrassed because Jisoo, a member of my club, was there." I answered.

"Why be shy, it's better to have someone you know." He said.

"It's better to know someone than nothing." He said.

"Why, don't you know even one of your photoshoots?" I ask.

"There is, but I didn't expect her to be there." He answered.

I was surprised by his answer, I just didn't speak anymore. It might be a long time, when the rain stopped I looked at Jeonghan.

"The rain has stopped, I guess I'm leaving." Jeonghan said.

"Okay go ahead, be careful on the road, oh your umbrella." I replied.

I gave him the umbrella and he took it in my hand, kissed me on the cheek and left the house. He said goodbye to me and got in the car, when he left I closed the door. I went back to the kitchen where Mingyu was, when I sat next to him I immediately drank the milk that I made.

"When are you going to have a series?" He asks.

"I don't know, there is no meeting for my series yet, maybe next time." I answered.

"Jeonghan and you need to get together, I'll watch." He said.