C H A P T E R F O R T Y

MINJU'S POV

2 years ago.

Two years later I also became famous like Jeonghan, there were movies that we both worked together. I am really happy because I fulfilled the dream that Mom dreamed of me, it has also become my dream because I was accepted and I worked hard. I receive offers from famous brands such as Chanel, Prada, and Dior, I'm also happy to have friends.

"Minju, you're going to rest this whole week because you don't have a schedule." My manager said.

I smiled at what he said, finally I will able to rest as well. I left his office and went to my car, I got in and went home to my own condo. Yes, I already had a condo after I graduated, when I got to my condo I immediately entered. I immediately went to my room and lay down on the bed, I wanted to sleep all week. I had to regain my sleep, because I had been lacking sleep for several days.

I just woke up because of the sound of my phone, I took my phone from the bedside table and looked at who was calling. When I saw Jeonghan I answered it right away, I still want to sleep.

"What do you need, love?" I ask him.

"Where are you now? Going to where you are now."

"I'm in my condo now." I answered to his question earlier.

"Okay, I'm going to your condo." He said and hung up the call.

I didn’t know what he was going to do, but I just put my phone on the bedside table. Soon I heard my door bell ring so I got out of bed and went out of the room, I went to the door and opened it. When I saw Jeonghan, I let him into my condo, and made him sit on the couch.

"Why did you come?" I asked him.

"I just missed you." He answered.

"You miss me every day Jeonghan, am I that beautiful?" I said jokingly.

"Of course, you're so beautiful." He replied.

I was about to go to the kitchen to make juice, but he pulled my hand away and I sat on his lap. I could feel him kissing my shoulder, and I could feel a tickle there.

"J-jeonghan.." I stuttered.

"Hmm."

"I'm tickled, you've stopped." I said.

He stopped and just hugged me, he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Do you like juice? I will make." I said.

"Yes I like juice." He said.

I left Jeonghan's lap and went to the kitchen, I made some juice and then I took a tray and two glasses. I left the kitchen and went to the kitchen, I poured juice into two glasses and gave Jeonghan one.

"Thank you, Minju." He thanked me.

"You're welcome."

I turned on the TV and the two of us were watching a movie, we would have liked a movie but I didn’t want to see it.

"We'll just watch our movie, Minju. Our movie is good." He said.

"But I don’t want to get mad at my character, especially Eun-bi." I said.

I couldn't do anything because he was forcing me, we just watched Jeonghan's movie. I really couldn’t do anything, he was really forcing me.

"You're so beautiful there, Minju." He said.

"Complain again." I replied.

When I saw the part of Jeonghan and me kissing, I covered my eyes. But Jeonghan removes my hand, so I can see how he kisses my lip. It's just smack, and it's that simple. But I heard that the audience liked our film, and our movie was a success.

"Oh see, our movie is great." He said.

"Yeah yeah, you're right." I response.

I stood up but he pulled my hand and made me sit on his lap, he made me sit on his lap again.

"Why are you so tenderness today huh?" I asked him.

"I don't know why, but I'd rather you be caressed." He answered.

We were quiet, I don't know what's in his brain now but I smile because in the few years we've been together we haven't even fought or he hasn't even gotten tired.

"Jeonghan." I called him.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for everything." I said.

"Why?"

"Because you stayed, even though I didn’t know my habit was exhausting, you still stayed." I said .

"I love you, Minju. And I will do everything to protect you." He said.

I smiled at what he said, when night came he left. Someone called him and said he had a meeting, and he did not say who he would be with. I put the tray in the sink especially the jug and glass, when I put it I went to my room to sleep. Maybe I'll wake up this morning to eat, I'm not hungry yet.

I woke up when I heard someone calling on my phone, I looked and saw it was Yu-ri. Yu-ri and I really became friends because he became Prada's ambassador, I answered his call because he might have been waiting to answer it for a while.

"Yes Yu-ri, what do you need?" I ask her.

"Can we eat outside? My treat." She said.

"What time is it now?" I ask.

I looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table and saw that it was 9:30, I was thinking before I answered Yu-ri's question to me.

"Okay all right, where do we meet?" I asked her.

"On 7/11 we will meet." She answered.

I said goodbye and hung up the call, I got out of bed and got dressed. When I finished getting dressed, I took the bag behind my door and put my phone and wallet in it. I left my condo and locked the door, left the building and went to my car in the parking lot. I parked my car and headed to 7/11, Yu-ri didn't have a car so here she would get in my car. When I got to 7/11 I saw him outside, I put him in my car and we went to a fast food store.

"Good and here you have decided to go." She said.

"Of course, I don’t want to run out of your money." I response.

"I'm your friend, so I'll treat you." She said.

I just nodded, when we could find a seat we ordered. The old woman even asked for our autograph so we gave her our own autograph, while we were waiting for our order we took a picture of each other.

"Minju, how nice of you to be here. Change your Instagram profile, I order you." She said.

"I'll think about it." I response.

"Change it later when you get home." She said.

I laughed and nodded, when our order arrived we ate. She even ordered soju so I was surprised, why did she even order
soju?

"I'm not going to drink," I said to her. "I'm the one driving right?" I ask.

"By the way, I'll cancel the order." She said.

She had already canceled her soju order, while we were eating she called me in a whisper.

"Look, it's Jungkook and Eun-bi, isn't it?" She ask in whisper.

I turned to where she pointed, when I turned around I saw Jungkook and Eun-bi. True to what Yu-ri said, here they are.

"Let's hurry, I don't want them to see me here." I said.

She nodded, we ate again and when we finished she paid for our orders. We left the fast food store and went to my car, I pulled up my car and left. Yu-ri told me where to get off so I went there, when I got there he got out of the car and said goodbye to me. 

"Next time, bye." She said.

When Yu-ri left and I saw Jeonghan with Seungcheol and Joshua, I just didn't get out and hit my car. I want to sleep now, because I haven't slept in the last few days.