C H A P T E R F O R T Y T H R E E

JEONGHAN'S POV

I woke up with my head still hurting, when I opened my eyes I saw I was not in my room. I looked next to me and I was surprised to see Eun-bi, I looked at my body and fortunately I was not naked. But I don't know what happened to me last night, and maybe while I was asleep she did something. I got up and as soon as I got out of bed, I was about to leave her room when I heard her calling my name.

"Where are you going, Jeonghan?" She asks.

"I'm leaving." I answered.

"Are you leaving like that? After what we did last night?" She asks.

I stopped at his question, this is not possible. I turned to him, she was still wearing clothes and how could she tell that something had happened to us last night?

"Nothing happened to the two of us Eun-bi, nothing!" I shouted.

Fortunately, I still have my phone in my pocket, so I left his condo and went out of the building. I head to my car and get in, I can’t believe anything happened to Eun-bi and me. And if something really happened to the two of us, I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself because I would hurt Minju.

MINJU'S POV

I don't know why the people around me look at me differently, because I'm here in the building now. And I hear their whispers, which I wonder.

"She wasn't ashamed anymore, she just used Jeonghan to become famous."

"Of course not, how would Jeonghan react when he found out?"

Surprised by what they said, I went to my manager’s office. When I entered I immediately saw him sitting in his swivel chair, I entered and closed the door.

"What's happening? Is fake news spreading?" I ask him.

"Minju, you need to watch this." He answered.

He gave me his iPad so I accepted it, when I watched the news I was shocked. Me? Jeonghan will be used just to be famous?

"It's not true, how can I do that to Jeonghan?" I ask him.

"I know Minju you can't do that to Jeonghan, I know someone paid them to spread fake news." He answered.

I put the iPad on his desk and cried, it can't be. I really can't do that to Jeonghan, we've known each other before. I sat on the floor and still cried, tears still streaming down my cheeks.

"Who made this?" I ask to myself.

My manager just sent me home, as I was leaving the building I heard a noise from outside. We saw that there were reporters outside, so when we got out we avoided their questions. I’m not going to answer their questions right now, because I don’t know what to do.

"Is it true that you're using Yoon Jeonghan just for your fame?"

"What can you say about those rumors that you are just using Jeonghan?"

"Do you just use him because he's famous?"

Those are the rumors that are spreading now, I don't know what to do anymore. I can't go out of my room anymore because maybe there are reporters spreading outside, we don't know what will happen. I can't call Jeonghan either, is it his fault? Or it's our fault because we weren't careful,we love each other. But why is our relationship against them? Didn't they experience love? Aren't they loved? I know everyone is working to fix this, especially our agency. It will damage our reputation because of what happened today, but I didn't use Jeonghan because he's famous. 

I love him so much... And I don't care if he's famous or not.

I regret because this is what I chose, but I was happy because I met Jeonghan. I was happy since we met in the workshop until we teamed up on a series. If all this ends, will I choose the path that is best for me? Or to him? With everything going on right now, he's the only one I care about. I don't want to think about myself right now, what's better is his situation right now.