C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N

Three years ago

MINJU'S POV

They accepted Jeonghan since he was about to graduate from college, while I, was just waiting for him to have time, for the two of us to have time. Jeonghan is still courting me, we are not officially in a relationship yet. I’m still looking for timing, and of course in his first series. He has a leading lady, and I am very jealous. Jeonghan will only have time for me when they're done on the set, and guess what?His leading lady is the woman with short hair, I will give her a name, Shin Eun-bi.

"Do you know Yoon Jeonghan? Seriously, isn't he handsome? Then Jeonghan and Eun-bi suits together!" My classmate exclaimed.

I lost my mood because of what my classmate said, I still don’t have friends even though I’m in college. I couldn't find my friend here, when the bell rang I immediately got up and left the classroom. I took my cellphone out of my bag and checked to see if Jeonghan's dump account was online, and of course it was online.

minju.kim:
Are you resting already?

dumpy_han:
Yes, it will continue soon, btw have you eaten yet?

minju.kim:
I just got out of the room, I'll eat later.

dumpy_han:
Eat well, then drink plenty of water.

minju.kim:
Yes boss, you too.
By the way, your friend's mother invited me to join their lunch.

dumpy_han:
Well, go ahead and enjoy.

minju.kim:
Did Eun-bi flirt with you there?  Except she's your leading lady?

dumpy_han:
Sometimes, but I walk away.  Maybe you won't answer me, when I flirt with Eun-bi back, and Mingyu will get mad at me.

minju.kim:
I need to go out, I'm going to eat, Unnie and I have seen each other.

dumpy_han:
Okay love, enjoy your lunch with them.

I smiled at what he replied, he was calling me any endearment. It's a little thrilling, but I'd rather hear it in person. When Unnie and I got out of school, we went to the restaurant that Cheol-oppa worked at. Y/n-unnie said that it's her favourite resto, except that her boyfriend works there, but the dishes there are said to be delicious.

"Cheol has stopped working here, because he is focusing on the future business of his family and my family." She said.

"When did you meet Cheol-oppa, unnie?" I ask her.

"We've known each other since we were kids, childhood best friends." She answered.

I nodded at his answer, they are both okay. Too close to each other, they don’t fight. Jeonghan and I, only once even though we are not in a relationship yet.

"You and Jeonghan? How did you meet? And when did you meet?" She ask me.

"I saw him when Wonwoo and Mingyu-oppa were playing, they were playing with Jeonghan at that time. And we were in the workshop together, so that's it." I answered.

"He even told me, when I was hospitalized.  He said that he's distracted by you." She said.

"Seriously? He said that unnie?" I ask.

"Yes, he said that to me." She answered then chuckled.

I was shaken by what he said, it's not my fault that he distracted me. Y/n-unnie and I ate when our order arrived, after which we immediately went back to school. He went to his classroom, and so did I.

[After class]

When I got out of my room, I immediately went straight to the dance studio, because Mingyu-oppa was there. We couldn't talk to Mom anymore, because she was too busy with her work. I wanted to talk to her, but I couldn’t because I was scared.

"Mingyu-oppa, I'm already here." I called him.

I noticed he is talking to Wonwoo-oppa, and very seriously. I was just distracted when I saw a familiar man, is this Jeonghan? I entered the dance studio and approached Jihoon-oppa and the one next to him, and I saw only Jihoon-oppa looking at me.

"Oppa, who's next to you?" I ask him.

"Jeonghan is next to me." He answered.

I saw him hit Jihoon-oppa, so I laughed softly.

"What? I don't want to lie, you still sympathize with me for your nonsense." Jihoon-oppa said.

Jeonghan looked at me, and he smiled wryly.

"Hi babe." He said then winks at me.

"Arrghh, stop it that's too cringe." Jihoon-oppa said.

"I saw you the other day with a woman, you are taller than her." Jeonghan said, teasing him.

"What are you saying? I haven't dated with anyone yet!" Jihoon-oppa said.

"As soon as I saw you with a woman, you were smiling." Jeonghan says, teasing him again.

"Stop it, Aish! I'm leaving!" He shouted and leave the studio.

"Why did you tease him?  That's why he's not in the mood." I said.

"It's true what I said, I really saw him. She has dimples when she smiles, then cute and beautiful, I also heard her sing." Jeonghan said.

"Hmm, Jihoon-oppa has taste on girls." I said.

We both chuckled, Jeonghan had already told Mingyu-oppa that he would take me home, and he agreed. The two of them seemed to be talking very seriously, as if unwilling to be disturbed.

"So, how was your day? Did you get tired?" He ask

"Yes, it's very tiring, but you're even more tired than me." I answered.

"Give me your bag, I'll take it." He said then take my bag.

"You're so tired that you're going to take my bag, give me that." I said to him but he refuse.

"As your soon-to-be boyfriend, I will do everything just to keep my princess from getting tired. And besides, my tiredness is gone because I saw you." he said making me smile.

"Silly." I said.

"Thank you for bringing me home, Jeonghan." I thanked him.

"Why are you thanking me? I told Mingyu that I would take you to your house safely." He replied to me.

"You don't seem to be used to it, every time you take me home, I thank you and then your response to me is 'you're welcome' why is it different now?" I said then chuckled.

"Because you will be my girlfriend and I will be your boyfriend, it is normal that I'll take you home." Jeonghan said to me.

"That's why I'm inlove with you." I replied to him making him smile.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too, mi amor." I replied.