C H A P T E R T H I R T Y T W O

MINJU'S POV

"When are you supposed to start?" Mom asks.

"Next month mom." I answered.

"Good luck lil sis, we're here to support you." Mingyu said.

"Thank you for your support." I said then smiled.

We ate peacefully, when we were done I put the dishes in the sink to wash. When I was done I immediately went to my room, I still couldn’t sleep so I picked up my cellphone on the bedside table.

I wandered around Instagram and I was surprised when I had a lot of followers, Jennie and Yeji also finollowed me, I also saw Jungkook's username. Jennie, Yeji, and Jungkook are the only ones I follow back.

I know Eun-bi won't follow me, and I don't care. I put my cellphone back on the bedside table because I want to go to sleep, it's still early tomorrow and there's still an exam.

I woke up early just to stretch, I also need it even if I don't work out anymore. I took a shower when I finished stretching, I got dressed and left my room. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen to get two sandwiches, this is what I always have for breakfast because I am satisfied.

I saw Mingyu coming down, when he saw me he approached me.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm going to cook our breakfast, aren't you getting tired of the sandwich?" He asks.

"No, I get full when I eat this for breakfast." I answered.

"Just sit down, I'll cook." He insist.

There was nothing I could do so I sat down, watching him cook. But while I was watching him I wanted to sleep again, but I couldn't because I still had to eat.

"Finished." He said then laid down a bowl of porridge.

"Porridge? I thought you'll make some tteokbeoki, bibimbap or something else." I complain.

"Just eat okay? No more complains." He said.

I really had no choice but to really eat, when I finished my food I immediately put it in the sink. I went to the living room to wait for Mingyu to finish eating, I was watching TV when Jeonghan opened up about our new drama series. I saw them interviewing Jeonghan.

"What can you say about your new drama series, Jeonghan?" The reporter ask him.

"Actually, I’m happy that I met someone new and I know she’s happy to be with." He answered.

"That strange smile from Yoon Jeonghan, have you fallen in love with her?" The other reporter asks him.

I was surprised when he asked, why did he have to ask such a question? It's just that he shouldn't have smiled at all first, it will be obvious.

"I guess so, we will know that when our series is aired on television." He answered.

The reporters let him go, because he had to study. Jeonghan and I went to the same school, but I knew that his classmates knew that he was an actor. But his classmates don't just scatter it because their room is messy because he's famous, I know that will happen to me too but I should have finished studying that.

"Why isn't Jeonghan being careful." I said to myself.

"Let's go." Mingyu said.

I got up and followed him out, I got in his car first. When he got in the car, we left the house. Soon after we arrived at the school, I got out of his car first because he was going to park his car in the parking lot.