C H A P T E R S I X T E E N

MINJU'S POV

When I got home I didn't know how I would react to what Jeonghan said, was he jealous? I laughed at the thought, why would he be jealous? Is it because I'm talking to Jungkook? He likes me yes, but it’s just funny because he’s jealous. Oppa noticed that I was smiling so, he teased me.

"What happened to you and Jeonghan and why are you smiling?" Oppa asks.

"Huh? Am I smiling?" I said in a questionable tone.

"Yes, since earlier in the car. What happened?" He asks again.

"Oh that was nothing." I answered.

"Wait, maybe you did something other than holding hands." He said.

"Oppa!" I shouted.

"Why? I'm just making sure." He replied.

"Wait, maybe you did something other than holding hands." He added.

"What are talking about?" I asks.

"Did you both have s*x?" He asks and I'm shock about his question.

"We will not do that!" I answered.

"I'll just call Jeonghan-hyung." He said.

"All right, call him, I'm not forcing you. You are what you think, maybe you're the one who did it." I said and leave him in the kitchen and went to the living room.

I heard Jeonghan's voice so I turned around, Mingyu oppa asked him what happened to us and why I was smiling.

"We were just talking on the rooftop." He answered.

"You kiss her again, did you?" Oppa asks.

"I won't do that again." Jeonghan answered.

"Then why is my sister smiling?" He asks.

"Ask her, why are you asking me?" He asks to Mingyu-oppa.

Oppa bids a goodbye to Jeonghan and hang up the call, he glared at me so I just sighed.

"Okay fine, I'll tell you later." I said.

I'm just watching a drama while waiting for Oppa to finish cooking, why is Oppa interested to know, it's not a big deal. It was like a child who had to give everything to him, and if not he would cry and run away. When Oppa called me because he had finished cooking dinner, I immediately went to the kitchen and prepared the plates, utensils, and two glasses for the two of us. As soon as Oppa put the bowl full of my favorite dish on the table, Oppa started eating and I followed.

"Hmm! It's delicious!" I exclaimed and Oppa just smile at me.

"What do you really want in the future Oppa? You are good at modeling, you are good at taking pictures, you are good at cooking. I'm the one who's confused and not you, what is it really?" I ask him.

"I don't know too if what would I choose, but they say that modeling suits for me." He answered.

"Hmm, I notice that too." I replied.

We ate full of stories, laughter and teasing, the best tonight. So Oppa forgot what I was going to tell her why I was smiling earlier, success!

"Tell me, why are you smiling earlier?" He ask.

Oh, I thought he won't ask, I think it fails.

"Because Jeonghan is jealous." I answered.

I saw his surprised face so I laughed, I couldn't move my hand properly because I was laughing.

"Heck, I'm washing the dishes, you look like a clown in your face oppa." I said to him.

"Why is he jealous?" He ask me.