Chap.3 || I'll Find You One Day...

A/N: Thank you guys so so much for 100+ reads! It means the world to me so here's a chapter on what happened in the Grimlands in FWhip's POV!

TW: Crying

Third Person POV

FWhip paced around the large living room worriedly, guards were looking at him face filled with concern as his maid Esther was trying to calm him down. 

"Prince FWhip, I'm sure the guards will find her." She said trying her best to calm him down. She had long light brown hair tied into a bun and sky blue eyes filled with worry.

"She's been gone for hours now and she still hasn't come back! She told me she was just checking on the builders but they said she didn't check on them!" He yelled. "Prince FWhip, I promise you she will be okay and the guards will find her." Esther said following FWhip around the living room. 

"NO! It's not okay! Gem would never lie to me! She never has and never would! If the guards can't find her then I'm looking for her myself!" FWhip yelled storming off to his room crying. Esther was left speechless, FWhip was never really one to cry but what he had said was true. Gem wasn't the type of person who would lie, she's been the empire's maid for years, and never in her life had she heard Gem tell a lie. 

"Search outside the borders, someone might have taken her." Esther sighed walking away. 

FWhip shut his door tight pressing his back onto the door slowly sliding down. He wiped off his tears, 'Gem, where did you go?...' He thought. He decided that maybe a warm shower would get his mind off of things. He stood up and went to his bathroom.

-After he showered-

FWhip dried his hair as he got out of the shower, still wondering where his sister could be. He hung his towel on the towel ring and got into bed. He looked out of his window, wondering where his twin would be. 

Why would Gem lie to him? Gem was the person he trusted the most, she would never lie to him or to anyone. 

FWhip's POV

God, where did you go Gem? Why did you lie? Did something bad happen to you? A million thoughts were going through my head on where she could be. Maybe she would be lost in that flower forest she loved-

Actually, now that I think of it, Gem was pretty different from me. Gem always loved the peace and quiet and flowers and hates explosions, but that didn't really run in the family, other than mom who hated the explosions cause it ruins her hair. 

Please just be safe, if you're not here then I have to take your place. I'm positive I could never rule like you could, it would be way different without you here. 

I brushed off my thoughts and yawned, all that thinking must have made me sleepy. I looked out of the window one more time before laying down and dozing off to sleep.

~In The Morning~

I woke up to a the bright sunlight shining in my face forcing me to wake up. I stretched and yawned, today was gonna be the day I hopefully find Gem. I firstly go to the bathroom and shower, then I went to the dining room to eat breakfast.

I was eating some pancakes along with some maple syrup, I wish Gem was hee with me. She loves these pancakes.

A/N: Just pretend Gem's fav food is pancakes-

I finished eating and headed back to my room, I went to my brewing stand and tried to make a few potions. I first tried to make a potion of harming, I put the ingredients in the brewing stand and hoped it would make a potion of harming but instead it blew up in my face.

I groaned and went to my bathroom to shower. Once I finished, I dried my hair and went through my chests to grab some things needed for my adventure. I grabbed a sword, an axe, a pickaxe, some food, and water. I also grabbed some potions just in case. 

I checked my inventory to make sure I had everything and once I knew I had everthing I went out of my room to tell River that I'll be off. 

"River? River!" I called, River ran out of the halls. "Yes your majesty?" She asked bowing, "I'll be off now so if you need me just use the communicator and I'll be back as soon as I can." I explained. She nodded, "Do you need a guard to accompany you?" "No, its fine. I can handle this myself thank you." River nodded again. 

I headed out of the castle and decided to firstly check the village. I walked around getting a lot of  'Hello's and of course I said hello back. 

I finished looking around and unfortunately she wasnt anywhere, I decided it would be best if I looked outside of the walls. I opened the spruce door and headed out to where I think gem would be, the flower forest. 

After what felt like hours of walking I reached the flower forest. We always used to pass by this place when going to another empire, I looked around and went deeper into the forest. I heard a sound and pulled my sword out ready to attack whatever was making that noise.

It was a bee. Seriously? The bee was sitting on a flower, an allium to be exact. It was purple, Gem's favorite colour. I do think red is a better colour though. This is Gem's favorite flower for some reason, it was no where cool as my favorite which is the wither rose.

I looked around the field of flowers, it was peaceful. Not that I loved it or anything. I just never really experienced this in my life. It was so quiet, so peaceful, so-

*Buzz Buzz*

It was my communicator, I grabed it to see that River sent me a message.

<River> Your majesty, sorry to message you but we need help back at the empire.

I sighed and put away my communicator, I really wish Gem was here to help. I started to walk away before glancing back at the field of flowers. 

"Don't worry Gem, I'll Find You One Day..."

Word Count: 1048 words