Chap.11 || Wizard Of The Crystal Cliffs

Gem's POV

I was flying back to my empire, today had been the craziest day of my life. I definitely needed a rest.

My empire soon came into view and I saw something that shocked me. Beautiful white dragons were flying around my Wizard tower, their wings were a beautiful purple colour which fits my empire.

I landed on the balcony of my tower and went inside, I knew I was safe now so I hope that demon will leave me alone. I headed to my room to see Gandalf sleeping on his catbed. I slowly pet him before realizing it was already dark.

I placed my wings on the armor stand and placed my staff on its stand on the wall. I jumped on my bed and laid down, slowly drifting off to sleep.

I stood in a white room, there was a figure in the distance so I walked towards it. I could see the figure clearly now, he had grey hair, he was wearing a wizard hat, and a long robe.

We stood in silence till he started to speak.

"Go to the cave..."

My eyes flutter open as the sun shined through my curtains.

God, what was that dream? Maybe I should check my cave. I sat up and stretched, did my morning routine and headed down to the cave.

I walked through the nether portal to be greeted with a wizard hat, it was purple and it had an Amethyst attached to the front.

This is my gift? This is beautiful!

I carefully picked up the wizard hat.

The Amethyst started to glow, then I heard a voice.

"Gem, you have done many great things for this empire. I'm glad I chose you as my sucessor.

As for your prize, this wizard hat is for you. You have shown bravery, loyalty, and kindness. I thank you for helping the empire grow to what it is today.

With the power of the Crystal Cliffs, I now honour you as not only queen but the official Wizard of the Crystal Cliffs.

Congratulations, the past Wizards of the Crystal Cliffs thanks you for your presence."

The Amethyst stopped glowing, the wizard hat floated and landed on my head. I was now officially the Wizard of the Crystal Cliffs.

This is amazing news! My dream finally came true! My celebration moment was interrupted by my communicator vibrating. I took it out of my coat and stared at it, Pearl had messaged me.

<PearlescentMoon> Gem, I need your help back at my empire. Do you mind coming over?

Seems like she needs me for something. Well, a wizard will always help a friend. I shot into the sky and headed for Pearl's empire.

Once I found her empire, I landed next to her crops. She came running towards me, "Gem! You're here, theres huge red tentacles coming from the ground and I don't know what to do with them! They're killing my crops and I can't do anything about it." She rambled.

"Okay, just calm down and I'll try to help you." I said. Once Pearl calmed down I inspected the red tentacle, "It seems like the tentacle is growing and thats why your crops are dying." I explained, I pointed my staff to the tentacle and casted a spell.

The spell was supposed to stop the tentacle from growing and killing Pearl's crops, luckily it worked but it's not gonna last forever. "Okay, I stopped the growing but the spell's not gonna last forever." I said, Pearl nodded and thanked me.

I left her empire and went back to mine, I decided to build something to take my mind off of the corruption.

As I was building, my mind wandered to Pearl's offer.

"You should join the alliance!" I recalled.

Join the alliance huh? Sounds like a good idea but I'm gonna have to meet FWhip. What if he hates me? What if he won't accept me into the alliance? What if-

I shook my head shrugging off the thoughts, FWhip wouldn't do that. He would never, he's way too kind to do that.

Being in an alliance sounds fun, plus I get extra protection from stronger empires. Okay, I'm joining the Wither Rose Alliance.

I take my communicator out and message Pearl.

<GeminiTay> Hey Pearl! I thought about your offer and I'm happy to join your alliance!

<PearlescentMoon> That's great Gem! I'll tell the other members tomorrow, this is great!

I smiled and put away my communicator, guess I'm gonna have to meet FWhip.

Word Count: 773 words

Sorry for the short chapter! The next chapter will be a bit longer.