𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

michelle levine's pov

I was sitting on my bed, watching 13 going on 30 for like the eighth time, Grace Stone (my cat, named after the TV show character) curled into my side (presumably watching it with me), when I got a call from my casting agent - Amy Evans.

"Hey Michelle!" she said with a sweet voice, she was really nice and I considered her one of my closest friends.

"Hey Amy, what's up?" I asked her, pausing my movie.

"Remember that movie that you did an audition for?" Amy asked, I did an audition a while back for the movie directed by Shawn Levy called, '21 days'.

"Yeah, but they never called back, I thought I didn't get it," I said in confusion, "they never called back so I just assumed they were going to go with someone else."

"No, they just kind of needed more time to think about it, I emailed you the rest of the cast and your schedule," she said,

"Okay, thank you," I said,

"See you, bye!" she said before hanging up.

I took out my laptop and checked my email.

If you're wondering, '21 days' is about, let me tell you the synopsis: Basically, two rival coworkers (who are very competitive, might I add), Adam Ross and Brie Meyers, finding out that their respective kids (Peter Ross and Sabrina Meyers) like each other, so they make a bet on who will ask the other one on a date first, and they only have 21 days.

I opened the email and checked the casting:

Ryan Reynolds - Adam Ross

Blake Lively - Brie Meyers

That would be great! I considered those two to be like my parents since we did a movie.

Michelle Levine - Sabrina Meyers

Walker Scobell - Peter Ross

Oh my god! I remember watching The Adam Project as a kid and having a major crush on him, but I was over it right? I mean, we could both be professional about this, right?

I kept scanning through the cast:

Sarah Hyland - Mrs Johansson

That's good, we met when we were in a movie together and continued to stay in touch.

I kept reading through the cast until I just got to some extras, I then opened the email with our schedules and checked to see when our nearest meeting was, it was on Friday, in two days.

A/N: I'm sorry if it's too short, I promise the other chapters with be a little longer...