𝟎𝟐

Michelle Levine's pov

We both went into my car and drove to this new burger fast food place, the ride was filled with silence so luckily the fast food place was near.

We finally arrived and after we ordered, we both sat down.

"So... this is your second time being in a movie with Ryan Reynolds?" I said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah, and this is your second time with Blake?" he said, I tilted my head giving him a look.

"How'd you know?" I said with a slight smile.

"Well, I might be a fan of yours," he confessed shyly, I smiled.

"Seriously? I was such a huge fan of yours ever since I was 13!" I said, "The Adam Project has been my favourite movie for 4 years!"

"I'm flattered," he joked, we both laughed.

"It's insane that we know the same people and yet we never met," I said, I mean, I knew Blake and Ryan, he did too.

"I know right! Also, I love your music." He said.

"Thank you!" I said.

After that, we slipped into easy conversation. I gave him my number and he gave me his.

Once I got home, I heard my phone ringing and when I went to check I realized it was Walker.

"Hey, Michelle! This is Walker," I heard his voice say, I giggled.

"Yeah, I know," I said,

"Oh yeah, of course," he said and paused before continuing.

"So, my manager contacted me and I have to attend an art gallery event or something, so I was wondering..." he trailed off a bit.

"Yes...." I asked, gesturing him to continue.

"Well, I was wondering if you would maybe want to go too, as, like my date." he stammered, I was stunned for a moment before smiling, though he couldn't see it. He mistook my silence as me not wanting to go.

"I mean, its totally okay if you don't want to, I probably made it kinda weird, it's just I really like you, like like like you, and I mean you can say no it's just-" He rambled on before I cut him off.

"I would love to, I really like you too," I said, I heard him sigh a breath in relief,

"Oh thank god, I'll pick you up at your house tomorrow! Also, one more thing, it's pretty casual, so you can wear whatever you want," he says,

"Ok, thanks for letting me know, see you then," I said,

"bye, see you!" he said before hanging up.

I decided to pick my outfit first, so I went to my closet and chose a purple top and a pair of white jeans.

Then, I decided to text my older sister/mother figure - Blake Lively.

You see, I was adopted by my two dads, and I love them very much. But Blake has always been my mother figure since we did a movie together back when I was only 11.

PRIVATE CHAT

Michelle

Hey Blake!

Blake <3

Hey Michelle!

What's up?

Michelle

I need to tell you something

But please don't tell anyone

Blake <3

yeah sure honey

Are you alright?

Michelle

oh yeah

I'm fine

it's just

Walker asked me out on a date

Blake <3

Oh my gosh!

Are you serious!

That's great!

Didn't you have a crush on him?

Michelle

Blake!!!

We don't talk about that

Blake <3

sure, sure

did you pick an outfit

also, where is it?

Michelle

well, first yes I did, it's a purple top

and white jeans,

second, its this art gallery event

Blake <3

That's great!

Make sure to tell me all about it!