𝟏𝟖

Michelle Levine's pov

"I just want you to be okay, that's all I've ever wanted," Lizzie said sadly.

"I'm okay now, I found you," I said.

"Cut!" Kevin yelled. "That was great guys! Everyone take a quick break,"

Lizzie and I nodded before walking off to our separate trailers.

"Great job," I told her,

"You too," she responded.

When I got back I flopped on my couch in the trailer.

I heard the familiar ring tone that I instantly recognised as my dad's (Mitchell).

I accepted the FaceTime and sat up.

"Hey sweetheart," dad (Mitchell) said standing next to my other dad.

"Hey dads, what's up," I asked.

"We were wondering if you would want to have tea with us at that super fancy place the next time you're free?" Dad (Robert) said.

"Sure sounds great, how about tomorrow? I have a break from shooting then," I said.

"Sounds great," they both said.

"I gotta go, love you!" I said.

"Love you too,"

"Love you too sweetheart,"

After that, I made a reservation at the cafe.

Then, I made my way back to the film tent to get in hair and makeup.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

I sipped my tea, sitting across my dads.

I was eyeing them suspiciously, staring over the brim of my cup.

They were acting super suspiciously, glancing at each other awkwardly and when they realised I was looking at them, they quickly turned back and did an over the top smile.

"Okay, what's going on here? Why are you both acting so suspicious?" I asked, putting down my cup.

"well..." My dad (Mitchell) mustered up his courage to tell me, but he cowered slightly at my harsh scare, "You tell her Robert,"

Robert glared at his husband before turning to me with an awkward smile.

"Well, we were thinking, I know you're very against it, but you've been through quite a lot of traumatic events, and we were thinking you should see a therapist," he said, I was about to protest before he cut me off.

"hear me out, honey," he said, I grumbled and rolled my eyes (like a child), before letting them continue.

"Her name is Amanda Edwards, she has amazing reviews and everyone says she's really nice," Robert said, though I still wasn't completely convinced.

"She's very confidential, and won't reveal any of this information to the public," Mitchell said.

I thought it over for a second.

"Please, for us," Mitchell pleaded, I sighed,

"Fine, just one session,"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

I stared at the name plate that was on the big white door, as if it was going to shift and the words on it would be different.

Dr. A. Edwards

I contemplated it for a second, tilting my head in concentration.

Screw it.

I thought before pushing over the white doors, being greeted with a blonde woman with warm blue eyes.

A/N: hope you liked that chapter, just wanted to let you know that the next chapter will show Michelle's dark past and there will be quite a few trigger warners (all will be listed at the top of the chapter) love you guys! Bye!