𝟎𝟑

I woke up at 8:45 am, and - after sending a quick text to Walker - found out that the event would start at 3:30 pm - he also let me know that he would pick me up at 3.

So the first thing I did was make some coffee, sit down and read through the script a bit.

By the time it was around 10, I had read through and memorized the script.

After, I started to get ready.

When I was finally done, it was 11:13 (yeah, I know, it's very specific), so I decided to just play my guitar for a little bit.

I took out my guitar and decided I would write a song. I hadn't written one in a while.

When I was a kid, I was a HUGE fan of Taylor Swift, I mean I was OBSESSED. I constantly had her music on repeat and posters of her all over my room. I wanted to be just like her when I grew up, and I got to do that. I still feel like the girl posting covers onto my youtube channel with only 13 subscribers, 6 being my family and friends.

I even got to meet Taylor (Which was so amazing), and her and Blake are like my two older sister/mother figures.

But back to my song, by the time it was 11:47, I had written a simple song.

I set up my camera and started recording.

I smiled at the camera and did a little wave. I started lightly strumming on my guitar.

(Italics is her singing, the song is 'I think I'm in love again by Kat Dahlia', but let's pretend she wrote it)

Time's been ticking, hearts are running

Think that Cupid's up to something

You ask me how I feel, I say nothing

But lately, colours seem so bright

And the stars light up the night

My feet, they feel so light

I'm ignoring all the signs

I keep on frontin'

Yeah, I stay bluffin'

I keep you wondering

Keep you hunting for my lovin'

But I crave us hugging

Yeah, I stay stubborn

'Cause I can't admit that you got all the strings

And know just how tug 'em

I think I'm in love again

I'm trying hard to trust you

When you say give me your hand

Baby, I'm falling

I hope you catch me when I land

I think I'm in love again

When I finished the song, I turned off my camera and posted it on Instagram and Youtube.

After that, I checked some emails, answered some calls and by the time I was done, it was 2:57 and I heard the doorbell, I rushed outside and opened the door.

"Hi Walker," I said with a smile.

"H-hi Michelle," he replied, "Y-you look really pretty,"

"Thank you," I said.

I went to his car and we drove off.