𝟎𝟖

Michelle Levine's POV

I woke up with hair in my face, I blew a huff making it move. Walker was next to me, still fast asleep, I smiled at him before grabbing my phone to check social media. (What? I'm only human)

I noticed that Walker made a post yesterday at night.

@walkerscobell It has come to my attention that many people have been saying mean and hurtful things to my girlfriend - Michelle Levine, I understand that people are entitled to their own opinion, and I'm okay with anyone saying anything about me, but I draw the line when it comes to people I love.

I smiled as I read the post, I got out of bed and started to get ready since Walker and I had an interview in the afternoon (2 pm to be specific).

By the time I was done with my makeup, Walker walked out.

"Well hello there sleepyhead," I said to him.

"Hey, you look beautiful, " he said with a raspy voice, as he just woke up.

"Thank you,"

"I saw your post, I really appreciate it, thank you," I said.

"No problem," he said.

The next thing I did was pick my outfit, I picked a leather green top and a white skirt.

I paired it with matching green jewellery and white sneakers.

By the time I was dressed, Walker was done getting ready as well and was cooking lunch for us.

I thanked him and opened my laptop to do some work.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Walker and I were both sat side by side opposite to the interviewer. She seemed really genuine and nice unlike the majority of other ones.

She had light brown hair and blue eyes, her name was Daniella.

"Hi everyone, I'm here today with Hollywood's new power couple, Walker Scobell and Michelle Levine." She said once the cameras started rolling.

Walker and I both greeted her and the audience watching from home.

"So my first question is for both of you, who is one actor or actress that you would love to work with?" She asked, we thought for a second before replying.

"Probably Robert Downey jr. I really loved him in the MCU." Walker said,

"For me it would have to be Jenner Garner, not only because I loved her in 13 going on 30, but also because I used to watch Alias as a kid," I said.

"Wait, but didn't you, Michelle, work with Robert on His blood on her hands, and of course Walker worked with Jennifer on The Adam Project." The interviewer said.

"Yeah, it's really crazy," Walker said.

"Okay, so I want to know more about your relationship," she asked the question we were all expecting.

"So, we started dating like 7 months ago and we dropped so many hints and yet nobody seemed to catch on." I said, Walker laughed and agreed.

The interviewer asked a couple more questions regarding our relationship, our new movie and some other stuff.

Meanwhile (3rd person POV, No one's POV)

One of Michelle's dads - Mitchell - was pacing around while his husband - Robert - was pinching the bridge of his nose.

"What are we going to do? I thought the orphanage wasn't allowed to give that information!" Mitchell you said frantically.

"I don't know, Michelle is technically a celebrity, it wouldn't be hard to find her," Robert said, being the calmer one in the relationship, despite the fact that they were not her biological parents, Michelle took after both of them being calm in some situations but also really emotional in others.

"Listen, I'm not happy about this either, but Michelle still deserves to meet them," Robert said.

"Okay, you're right," Mitchel said. "I'll call her,"

The phone rang for a few minutes before she replied.

"Hey dad! What's up?" Michelle's voice said through the phone.

"Honey, someone called asking for you," Robert said.

"Okay..." Michelle said confused, urging him to continue.

"They were your parents,"