𝟐𝟑

Michelle Levine's pov

"I hate you! You ruin everything!" Walker screamed at me.

"You are like a dark cloud I can't escape from and I..." he trailed off.

"I forgot the line," he said sheepishly.

I smiled at him, "no problem, the line is 'and I know for a fucking fact that you always liked Peter more than me' and the you like scoff and the scene ends," I said with a smile.

About 2 months after I finally won my case, and we finished filming for "The Scarlett Witch: Play With Fire", Marvel studios approached Walker to play Tony Stark's long lost son (probably from a one night stand) - Harley Keener, aka future Iron Lad. (A/N: I know in Iron Man 3, Harley is the little boy he befriends, but please ignore that, thanks!)

Walker was super ecstatic, finally getting to work with RDJ.

Right now, we were recording his audition tape.

"Okay, let's take it from the top," I said, readjusting the tripod.

"And action!"

"What gives you the right to act like my father now? You've never even been in my life!" He said.

"You know what, I hate you, you ruin everything!" He screamed.

"You are like a dark cloud I can't escape from and I know for a fucking fact that you've always liked Peter more than me," then he scoffed and I ended the scene.

"Great job!" I told him.

"Thanks, I had a good teacher," he smiled at me.

"Want to take a break?" I asked, "I think that take was good."

"Yeah, let me just send it to them," he said.

"Okay, we can go get coffee at that new coffee shop?" I suggested.

"Sure!" He said before realising something, "but it's a really popular place, I'm sure we'll get bombarded by paparazzi,"

"Ooh that reminds me..." I said, rushing off into my closet.

"Here, wear this," I said coming out wearing a crew neck with a qr code on it, handing him a matching crew neck.

"Ooh, my favourite colour," he said, slipping it on.

"What are the qr codes for?" He asked.

"Yours is a go fund me for starving kids and mine is for animal adopted and stuff," I told him.

"I might as well use the paps for a good cause," I told him.

He laughed, "you've been hanging out with Andrew and Emma again?"

I hummed, nodding my head.

We were in my car, driving to Marvel Studios HQ to do a quick table read for the new movie with Walker in it - Iron

"I remember it All Too Well," I sang quietly along to the song playing on my radio.

"You were in the remake of the short film of this song, right?" He asked.

"Yep," I replied.

"Destination arrived," my GPS voice said.

"I'm nervous," he said.

"Don't worry, everyone is really really welcoming and nice," I reassured him.

"I can't believe I get to work with Robert Downey Jr." he said excitedly.

"Yeah, he's hella arrogant but he's RDJ so he pulls it off," I said jokingly.

"Hey Michelle! Hi! You must be Walker!" Hayley, one of my bubbly makeup artist said.

"Thats right, hi nice to meet you," Walker said.

"Likewise," she said.

I smiled at her, she was one of the youngest interns, 15 years old, about 4 years younger than us.

"Hi Hayley," I said.

We walked to a long table, Sebastian and RDJ already there.

"Hey guys," I said, rushing over to seb, giving him a hug.

"Wow, going straight to him, I see how it is," RDJ said sarcastically.

I laughed and walked over to him.

I noticed that Walker was stood starstruck in awe.

"Oh yeah, RDJ, Seb, this is Walker," I told them, he just stood still.

"Walker? You okay there," I asked, "I'm sorry, he's just a huge fan,"

Walker snapped out of it and started rambling on about RDJ's movies.

"I think RDJ found his next protégé," Seb said.