𝟏𝟎

Michelle Levine's POV

It had been another 4 months since the incident with my poor excuse of parents and another 9 months since shooting finished.

Our premiere was going to be later today so I had to go pick up the dress I ordered.

Walker was in a meeting so I was alone to do some errands.

The first thing I did was go to the gym and meet Blake there.

After an hour of working out, I went home and took a shower.

Then, I went and picked up my dress.

It was a simple yet beautiful lavender dress.

I thanked the shopkeeper and left the building

When I got home, Walker was already dressed in a suit and tie.

"Well, dont you look amazing," I said to him with a smirk causing him to blush.

"You do too," he said. I giggled.

"I'm not even wearing my dress," I said.

"You look beautiful anyway," he said showing his slightly confident side, I smiled at him.

"But I really do need to get ready, the premiere is soon," I said, and with that I disappeared through the bathroom.

After getting ready, Walker and I got picked up outside our door with a limo.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The cameras were flashing and all the reporters and interviewers were yelling over each other.

"Walker! Michelle! Over here!"

We walked down the red carpet, took some shots together and some solo shots.

I was posing at a camera when I caught sight of a certain someone.

"Blake!" I yelled and rushed over to her.

"Hey honey," she answered with a warm smile.

"You look amazing!" I said.

"So do you!" She said.

After a few more interviews and photos, Blake, Walker, Ryan, Sarah and I (and the rest of the cast) went into the theatre to watch the movie.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/N: hey guys! I'm sorry for the shorter in chapter, I had writers block and no motivation, but felt pressured to write something. I promise the next chapter will be better. I just wanted to ask, which ship name do you like better? Malker or Walkchelle?

Also, should I ever do a face reveal?