𝟎𝟗

Michelle Levine's POV

(TW: Homophobia, not from Michelle or Walker though)

I was pacing around nervously, Walker was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Babe, calm down, you're going to get really dizzy," Walker said.

I sat down next to him and sighed.

He put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

"It's going to be alright," he reassured me.

"But what if it won't be? I mean, they did give me up!" I said turning to him.

"I don't know what else to say, but I'm here for you," Walker said, I smiled.

"Thank you, I should get going soon," I said.

"Okay, stay safe, love you," Walker said.

"Love you too," I replied.

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

I was waiting for my parents in the cafe, the destination everyone agreed to.

They finally arrived after another five minutes.

I stood up to greet them when my supposed mother plastered on the fakest smile I have ever seen.

"Hello darling," she said.

After we took a seat, we started talking.

"So how are you," my "father" said.

"good, and you?" I responded.

"Excellent," my mother said.

"so why after all these years you finally reach out?" I said, not intending it to sound as bitter and harsh as it came out.

"Well, we were in a tough spot, so we were wondering if you would give us some money," my "mother" said shamelessly.

I looked at her incredulously.

"so let me get this straight, you left me when I was just a baby, don't reach out to me for 17 years and now you finally contact me just so you can get money?" I asked her.

"Well, we are your parents-" my "father" tried to reason with me before I cut him off with a scoff.

"Let's get one thing straight, you are not my parents, Robert and Mitchell Levine are my parents, you are just people who abandon your own daughter," I said angrily.

"Please, you can't possibly consider those two homos to be your parents," my "father" said in disgust, my "mother" nodding along.

"How dare you come into my life and insult the two people who were there for me when you abandoned me? You know, I spent the majority of my life wondering what was so wrong with me that made you hate me? Was I not good enough for you?" I said, tears falling from my eyes.

"You don't even have a real mother," My "mother" said.

"I do, her name is blake lively, she was more of a mother to me than you ever were," I said firmly.

"Why can't you just give us the money? You're so selfish, you owe it to us, we put you into this world." My "father" said.

"I don't owe you anything," I seethed.

"Now unless you're going to apologize, leave, because I don't want to see you," I said.

They didn't say anything, instead walked out the door.

I sighed and called Walker.

"Hey babe, how'd it go?" he asked,

"Not well, can you pick me up?" I asked him in a small voice.

"of course, I'll be there in five," he told me.