*expectation*

Author (pov)Morning 11:30

Author (pov)
Morning 11:30

Here jungkook is sitting on floor buried his face on his knees he crying very hard after thinking about Bella. He is not stable right now because he love Bella very much and also he going to propose Bella for the marrige but his all *expectations* and hopes shattered he made a dream with Bella and having a happy family from her but destiny is not with him.

When jungkook mom dad heard this news they also become numb because they love and accepted Bella and they are very happy but they also can't do anything . After that his mom and dad come jungkook mansion

(yes jungkook is living alone and he has his own mansion which his mom dad gift him on his 20th birthday )

jungkook don't go out from his room.
He don't eat anything since night and his eyes red puffy swollen , hair is messed up , his black shirt is half in and half is out .

End of Author (pov)

Time skip

--------kim taehyung---------
Parents - in Daegu
Dream- want become a model
Friend - jungkook
Age - 26

--------kim taehyung---------Parents - in Daegu Dream- want become a model Friend - jungkook Age - 26

Taehyung (pov)

I am standing in front of my best friend no my brother mansion , I don't have any brother so I am always thought jungkook as my own real brother.
Yesterday night I heard that Bella ,  jungkook one and only girlfriend is not anymore and I become froze when I heard that . I know my friend is not in good state right now so I came here from Daegu yes I'm in Daegu for sometime because in one month our graduation is completing and after we finished our exam college gives us vacation so I was gone Daegu.

I entered the mansion and saw jungkook mom dad sitting worried on the couch . I approch them and they saw .

Mrs.jeon- taehyung you are here thank god you came look na jungkook is not coming out of his room ( aunt called me and told me about bella ) not eating anything even not talking to us , plzz do something my child .

She is now crying.

Tae - don't worry aunty now I'am here ok don't be worried ok .

I told them and go upstair where is jungkook room .
I always come jungkook home and spend many days with jungkook .
I go toward jungkook room and knocked the door but I only hear his sobbing sound just when I told a maid to bring jungkook room spare key
Maid give the key to me this only a way to go in his room his parents not want to break his privacy but now this is a last option .