*2 months later*

Author pov -
<><><><><><><><>

Y/n is now two months pregnant . And she can she her Tommy coming out little bit . But she also got food cravings very much . She always eat various variety of food .

But recently she is feeling back pains but didn't tell it to jungkook still .

Right now jungkook have an important meeting so he must have to come to company because dealers is coming from Russia with a great deal . Jungkook is very busy today that he don't even have the time to talk to y/n and ask her about her health .

And here y/n is sitting in garden playing with kuku on her hands . She is reminding her old moments that how she came this far in her life .

From her birth her parents always abused her and treat her like a waste material . Some time they didn't gave her food .

=====================
*flashback*

Y/n is 15 years old and she is sleeping peacefully on her broke bed . Suddenly she felt someone throw cold water on her . She wake up with jolt and saw her mother with a angry face . She stiffed on her place and her mother start to say in harsh voice -

Y/n mom - look at this princess who is sleeping till now . You bitch DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT YOUR FATHER HAVE TO GO OFFICE go and prepare breakfast and do all housework . I don't want to see any dust in any corner of the house , got it .

Y/n nodded and after that she start to do all her works .
After some hours y/n is standing on a stool cooking some dishes . Her mom don't even make lunch for her . Suddenly she saw a small cat in her garden and start admiring that cat and go outside the in the gardern .
She completely forgot about that she is making something on stove and it's still on stove .

After sometime she Leave the cat and she ran away but suddenly she flinched when someone held her hair tightly in the fist and stand her up . She already know that the person is non other than her mom , she dragged her inside the home and throw her on the ground and said -

Y/n mom - you bitch how dare you to waste the food like that . You because of your mistake all the food is burned .

Just then his father entered in the house with a tired face and saw y/n on the floor , now she start to shiver more . Because she know that if her mom tell him this thing which she done unintentionally then he will beat her and he can do more .

Then he ask -

Y/n dad - what happen honey ? What this bitch do this time.

Y/n mom - huh this lazy ass trying to pass her time and she waste the food by burning it .

Y/n dad - what ? You burn the food . You sult you know how much I do hardwork to fill our stomach . You know you are just a burden on us . And now be ready for you punishment.