*she*

Author pov -         
-----------------------
-

----------------------

Y/n , jungkook , Mr.jeon , and Mrs.jeon already land on jeju island they came out from jet after traveling they are right now in there separate car , in one car jungkook and y/n is present and in another Mr.jeon and Mrs.jeon is present Mr and Mrs.jeon is sleeping in the car because they are tired of long traveling Same as y/n is sleeping peacefully in jungkook embrace but jungkook is not sleeping because he is habit to sleep in his bed .

When they all arrive Mr.jeon and Mrs.jeon came out of the car and jungkook also came out from car with y/n in his arms , Mrs.jeon said to jungkook -

Mrs.jeon - jungkook I think y/n is very tired .

Jungkook - yes mom and she also have some medicene effects. We should go inside .

They all four go inside ,maid come and bow to them .

Mr.jeon - is our room is ready .

Maid - yes sir everything is ready.

Mrs.jeon - jungkook you will go in upstairs room and me and your dad will downstairs. Maid help jungkook to find the room .

Maid bowed and they all go to there rooms -

Maid help jungkook to go to room and after that jungkook lay y/n on the bed . He smile looking at y/n cute face he go toward his luggage which is in closet and then he open it . And take his night wear and than after Changing he lay beside y/n and hug her.  And slept.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Next morning - 8:00 am
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jungkook waked up from his deep sleep . And he saw y/n still sleeping like a cute baby in his embrace he kiss her forehead he wants to wake her up because it already 8 in the morning but he didn't because he know that y/n needs sleep as they arrived jeju at 5:00 am and he Don't won't to disturb her deep sleep because need to recover fast and she have to take a good sleep so he didn't wake her up .

He go in bathroom after freshing up he go downstairs and saw her mom talking to someone on phone so he came toward her and sit beside her on couch Mrs.jeon on call-

Mrs.jeon - oh seriously oh my God I can't believe. 

Jungkook is scrolling Phone and curious to whom his mother is talking then -

Mrs.jeon - so why not you come here , we are also here and one more thing you don't have to stay in hotel your uncle aunt is here come here with him .

Mrs.jeon - ok buy see you soon

Then she cut the call and jungkook ask -

Jungkook - who's on the call mom .

Mrs.jeon - oh on call I talking to your cousin Maria . She called me before you come and she tell me that she come from USA to jeju to spend some time and have plans to stay in Korea now with her boyfriend.

Jungkook - Maria that Maria who irritate me so much.

Mrs.jeon - come on jungkook-ah she your cousin and after so many years she came back to Korea and Coincidentally she is jeju right now . So why not she live with us .

Jungkook - mom plzz she is so clingy to me and she have a boyfriend come on mom how can you trust on a stranger and you also know that y/n Is not well what if her boyfriend do something with her . We even don't know his nature . And another think is we came her to spend holiday . And if she came here then how can we enjoy here .