*Accident*

Author pov -
×××××××××××××××××

Its become 8 months and today is y/n's last checkup and after one month they will have there baby in there hands .

As doctor already told jungkook that they will tell him that the baby will deliver with operation or naturally . But sadly doctor inform him that they have to do y/n delivery with operation because y/n body will not able to take the pain and anything might happen so operation is the best method .

Here y/n and jungkook sitting in garden looking at full moon . They are in each other embrace right now .

Y/n -  kookie I am very nervous .

Jungkook - why baby ?

Y/n - I will be a good mom for my baby or not ?

Jungkook - baby don't question yourself because I believe you that you will not only a good mom but you will also be a good friend of our child .

Y/n look at him then jungkook pulled something out from his pocket .

And it's the same Locket which she saw in jungkook old mansion room . She look at him and then he made y/n weared that locket . Y/n become confuse and jungkook noticed it and start to explain -

Jungkook - you are curious to know why I made you wear this necklace. 

Y/n nodded and then he explain -

Jungkook - actually this is Bella necklace.

Y/n become shock

Jungkook - I made her wear this necklace when I first time propose her . And when her accident happen she said me that when will I find someone whom I can love fully I have to give this necklace whom I can trust and spend rest of my life . And it's none other then you my love .

When first time I meet you I can't think that you will be my life partner , it's not like I forget Bella or something like that but I give you a precious place in my heart as Bella have . I love you my love .

Y/n eyes start to get teary and she hugged him again.  And she said -

Y/n - I love you to my love . Promise me you will never leave me .

Jungkook - I can't even think about that .

They both hug each other and spend rest the whole night like that .

//////////////////////////////

Next day -
××××××××××××××××

Here is y/n sitting on bed with a cute angry  pout on her face but jungkook didn't glance at her . Becuase he know that why is she angry .

And the reason is she wants to go his company with him today and he don't want go take her becuase he can't take risk with her health now .

Y/n - kookie plzz take me with you plzz .

Jungkook - y/n I said no means no .

This is 50th time he said no to her . Then suddenly jungkook hear muffle cries and when he look back he saw y/n crying , he can't see her crying like this so he said -

Jungkook - ok ok let's go together now stop crying .

Y/n wipe her tears and smile widely .

Y/n - really

Jungkook - yes baby .

After that y/n and jungkook got ready and right now they both are in the back seat of the car . After some time when they reach , all the main employees and jungkook secretary welcome y/n for the first time in there company.  Y/n come out from the car and her eyes widen open when she saw biggest buildings . Then she ask -