PLZZ don't ignore

Hey guys 👋
I know some of you will ignore this message but plzz just read this plzz .

As I am writing this story I noticed that day by day my viewers start to increase which makes me happy at the same time

But....

I know as I am gaining viewers but some of you is not voting for my chapter from which I am very offended .
People's are reading the story but they don't vote for it .

I want to know why , is I am doing any mistake or you guys are not liking this book just tell me straightly guys I am not going to say something to you .

I Don't know but I will tell you that I am right now studying in 11th grade and my studies is most important for me . But I also wants to write the story .

I already said it so many time in other chapter also that plzz tell me your opinion atleast for once and plzz vote . But I think it's not working for me . I only recive 1 or 3 vote that's it .

Guys it take so much time just to write 2000 sentences in the chapter and after that I also have to check my grammatical mistakes . You know guys I also ready this book last chapter also but I am not reciveing that love which I want from you .

Plzz atleast respect for my time and I am not going to say plzz vote from now on I will set a target for those reader who genuinely wants to read my upcoming books which I already prepared and because of this  book have one chapter left .   I will update that books when I will set a target and that target will complete on time otherwise ..... you  can guess it.

I know nobody Comment me down to say me anything but still I respect you all and also I am happy that you are giving time to read this story .

You you want my new book you can comment me down otherwise ignore as always.

Thank you

Your author - prachi