*Helplessness*

Author (pov)

Here jungkook is in his room thinking very deeply what his parents said to him last night ;

Flashback

Yesterday night 7:00 pm

Jungkook enter his parents house his parents welcomed him .

Mrs.jeon- come jungkook I made your favorite dishes today . Today I am so happy I also make banana milk for you .

Jungkook love banana milk . But he don't react and simply go toward dinning area and sit on his seat. Mrs.jeon surve dishes in jungkook plate and they start eating .

Time skip

After eating there dinner they three went to living room .

Mrs.jeon- son why don't you bring y/n with you .

Jungkook- mom she is not well you know , so she said she come next time .

Mrs.jeon - oh! , son your dad and me want to talk to you about something.

Jungkook - yes .

Mr.jeon - jungkook we are so happy that you completed the graduation so I want to give you all my company. And for that I want to held a party tomorrow and there I will announce your name as new president of jeon interprised and our branches which is out of country .

Jungkook- thankyou dad . This is my dream form my childhood and now it's going to complete .

Mr.jeon look at Mrs.jeon and they both give a nod to each other and Mr.jeon say

Mr.jeon- son I also want to talk to you about something else and it's also very important.

Jungkook look confused and asked

Jungkook - what else dad

Mr.jeon - we know that you don't forget Bella. But plzz move on now and I want to tell you that I fixed your marrige with y/n .

Jungkook widen his eyes and he stand up sternly.

Jungkook- WHATT !

mrs.jeon ‐ yes jungkook you have to marry her , Plzz this is my last wish

jungkook ‐ But mom I'm not ready yet , and can't forget my Bella that easily

mr.jeon- we know son you can't forget Bella and her love and Bella also take promise from you remember that . Atleast grant your Bella wish son , and yes y/n is so beautiful why are you saying no , also your are going to be a president of our jeon multi enterprise so if you want to became the one you need to marry her otherwise forget it .

jungkook (thought)
this is last word my parents said to me now if I want to become a president I have to marry her...aaahhh..
I can't give anyone Bella space in my heart !

Jungkook - no dad why her , and first did you asked her . And we even don't know each other that much and what Bella you thought that I easily forget about bella no . Never

Mrs.jeon - jungkook we know you can't but y/n is so innocent just thought about her we know that you don't each other that much but after marrige you can know about her she is alone there is know one for she all broken she want love jungkook and you also need support . plzz jungkook .

Jungkook look at her mom teary eyes and can't resist it , he don't forget about his love jungkook say .

Jungkook - I need some time to think and plzz better ask her first .

Jungkook stand up and leave the parent mansion. Completely helpless.

Present:

Jungkook pov ;

Don't know what to do how can I marry some whom I don't even love and don't know about her . If is she some gold digger who just want attention , no I want to cometplete my Bella and mom wish . I will marry that girl but I don't want any relationship in between us .yes

Time skip :

Y/n pove ;

Here I am getting bored on this room and think about my life what is coming in future for me I just want a happy life . just then ajumma coming in and said

Ajumma- y/n Mrs.jeon come to meet you

Y/n - oh ok .

And I followed ajumma to living room and saw Mrs.jeon sitting on couch I greet her and I felt she is little bit tensed and nervous.

Y/n - Is something happen aunty ?

Mrs.jeon- actually y/n I want to ask are you thinking about your future. And also is there is some one whom you love .

I am flustere now because I never thought about dating someone coz I Also Don't allowed when iam with my parents. And I replied her

Y/n - no aunt there is know one whom Iam date .

Mrs.jeon look at me with a bright smile and she said

Mrs.jeon- y/n if I asked something from you can you give me .

Y/n - of course aunt I can't deny you .

Mrs.jeon - can you get married with my son .

My eyes widen because I never think that aunt asked me something like this. I said with a shuttered voice

Y/n - b..until au..nty how can-

Mrs.jeon cut of my sentence and hold my had firmly

Mrs .jeon - plzz y/n you are my last hope , y/n I want to tell you something about Jungkook that , before you there is a girl who's name is Bella. She died in a accident and she take a promise from jungkook that he will move on but he is not completing his promise and , you also want someone to share your pain to heal your wound in your heart and, i want my son smile back , you can give it back y/n .

I look Mrs.jeon teary eyes and I felt that Mrs.jeon is saying truth I want someone who can support me and be with me all time and give me love for which I'm craving for years .

Mrs.jeon - y/n my child I don't want you to rush the think I will give you some time to think about it I know this a very sensitive topic for you and you don't know about jungkook that properly but after marrige you can know him . I giving you time till Tomorrow night and remember you decision is my first priority ok .

Iam here for some day with you and jungkook and don't forget to tell your answer .

With that Mrs.jeon left me in my thought.

Time skip ;

Midnight

I am laying on bed in my room and looking out of window Mrs.jeon words kept repeating in my ears
Sleep is not in my eyes right now I want some fresh air for think about my marriage with jungkook

I left my room I am start to make my step toward terace I am taking slow step on stairs and now I am middle of the hallway just then I saw a room it's jungkook room it's little bit open.

End of y/n pov ;

-----------------coming soon-----------------

Short chapter

Thankyou for reading

If you like plzz do vote