*blood*

Author pov -
••••••••••••••••••••

It's become two weeks jungkook is now completely fit and fine . From some day when ever he talk to y/n or touch her his heart always flutter.  He don't know this feeling but he shrugged it . He don't want to give her any place in his heart because someone Is always there filling it . Today also if he take Bella name his eyes always get teary because he never expect that his first love leave him this early .

Right now jungkook is in his office working on his laptop . He thought to take a break for some time.  He turn on the television in his office . He is watching the news . Suddenly he watch the headlines it is the weather reports .

Headlines - Apprehension claim that it can be heavy rain with tycoon so don't go outside the house and close your home window .

Jungkook know that y/n is scared of thunder but they didn't said that it become thunder but still he call y/n -

On call -
○○○○○○○○○

Ring ....ring....

Y/n - hello

Jungkook - hello y/n i think it can be heavy rain and tycoon so don't go outside , also tell ajhumma to don't go to her house today she can stay in servant quarters. 

Y/n - oh ok

Jungkook - and one more think close all window and doors ok .

Y/n - ok , but jungkook if it's become tycoon when will you come then.

Jungkook- don't worry y/n if I can't come house today it will fine . I have a bedroom in company which only I and my dad know . I will stay here for today , tomorrow morning I will come .

Y/n - mm ok .

●●●●●●●●●●●

Meanwhile In house -

Some minutes ago

Y/n - ajhumna can you plzz clean the bed room  bathroom , It's floor is become very dirty .

Ajhumma -  yes yes why not , mistress.

She go to there bedroom and start to clean the floor .

Some minutes later -

She is cleaning the floor with floor cleaning liquid .
When y/n call her she leave her work and go downstairs .

Ajhumma - yes dear .

Y/n - ajhumma actually jungkook called  me and he said that it can be rain with tycoon so for today Don't go to your house and infrom your family memeber and  another think , Plzz can you help me to close the window and door .

Maid nodded and she is closing all windows and doors.  Suddenly y/n said -

Y/n - ajhumma I will going upstairs to lock bedroom balcony .

Maid nodded and y/n go upstairs . She come in bedroom and close the balcony sliding door . But she hear window noise so she thought that bathroom window is open . She go in bathroom and saw it window open . She start to take step toward it but because of slippery floor ,  she slipped and her head hit the washing and she fall and her back head hit the floor . Her face covered with lot of blood as well as floor . Maid come in bathroom and saw a very fearing scene in front of her eyes . She shouted