*after one month*

Author (pov) one month passed

Y/n is roaming around roads street and she is now in miserable condition , she is hungry she is now back to her normal self . She is homeless now her dad got promotion in his office and his boss transfered him to Japan , that evening when she came home back she saw her parents locking the door that's when she saw there parents with doe eyes but her parents said that she is just a burden to them and told her that they sold this house to someone. The reason why her parent hate her because she is a girl and her parents and grandmother expect a boy from her mom but when they got to know that there is a girl in her mom womb her grandmother didn't like it and told them that this girl will only bought unhappiness to her family and faith was with them at that time after y/n born,
in 2 month her grandmother passed away . And her parents thought that this is because of her so they never treat y/n like there daughter.

And they left her all alone crying in alone street they even don't give her some money to survive . On That day she slept on park bench . Till now she does work in a Cafe today the Cafe Manger get angry because y/n spill coffee on a customer and the manager can't tolerate that he tell y/n to leave restaurant without any scolding y/n joined her both hand but his heart not melted y/n leave that Cafe she worked in that Cafe only one month but always she is very clumsy . And her salary also was not that much .
She have now some money left in her hands but it not to much so that she can bought her lunch from that .

Y/n (pov)

My parents left me they don't like me , why always my faith is like that. I'm Also Don't have any money to pay my lunch expense . I am sitting in park all alone this night time so I lay down on that bench and closed my eyes I am so hungry , after sometimes I fall asleep on that bench .

____________________________

Jungkook (pov)

Here I'm standing in the same park where I last met my Bella

Here I'm standing in the same park where I last met my Bella . I don't forget her and how can I . I am in my thought when I saw a small figure sleeping on bench soundless . But what can I do , I just go toward her and she is shivering badly in sleep. When I saw her in this state I feel a little pang in my heart I slowly touch her forhead she is burning in fever her face is pale and she is so skinny like she didn't eat anything from a month I want to ignore her but don't feel like ignoring so I took her in my arms because this is also not a safe place for her to sleep so I took her to my mansion .

Time skip -

Still jungkook (pov)

Doc - Mr.jeon she is having a fever and also I think she did not eat anything from last 5- 4 days plzz take a good care of her .

Jungkook- oh ok doctor. Don't worry I will take care of her

Doc- mr.jeon now my time to go , give her medicine and healthy food on time take care mr.jeon.

Jungkook- thankyou doctor .

Doctor now left and I am standing here beside her she is looking like my Bella cute and beautiful but she is not the one so I left the room and go my room upstairs.