Chapter 5: The Introductions

sorry for the lateness and shortness! i only write for fun so school and everything makes it hard to have fun doing this while i have a billion other things to do

CHAPTER 5

I stared at the scene right in front of me. I had managed to walk out of the elevator fully before screaming bloody murder. The rich black coffee that was once in my hand was stained all over the suit I had just gotten dry cleaned while the man in front of me smirked.  At this point, I wasn't even feeling the burning heat the coffee put on me. All I could focus on was my boiling anger. This guy is smirking.

"I hope this isn't a tradition that'll happen every single time you stalk me", the douchebag said, still completely smirking.

I stood there baffled but quickly refuted, "Well let's hope you watch where you're going and put those eyes to use. Wouldn't want me to stalk you home and potentially kill you right?"

His smirk faltered but nonetheless remained, "Damn you're feisty".

I stared at him with pure frustration as I got out my phone, "What's your number?"

His smirk turned into a grin as he laughed, "Is that all it takes to turn you on?"

I rolled my eyes and calmed myself down before replying with slow words to make the moron understand, "This number....is so I can fucking charge you for the trip I'm going to take to the dry cleaners, again".

His smile became a frown suddenly and I couldn't help but feel satisfied at his reaction. Before he could start mumbling out nonsense though, a slightly older man came up to us with a confused expression.

"Nico what the hell is this..." he said with an extremely authoritative voice that could easily be called sexy... if it was 9pm at a bar on a Friday night.

The doucheb-Nico next to me just shrugged, "I was just helping this woman who seems to be lost on the wrong floor".

I gave Nico a glaring look and turned to the man in front of us, "No actually it's my first day of work here. Would you happen to know where Mr. Wyatt is sir?"

The man in front of me quickly changed his expression and put a smile on, "You must be Estelle! We're so excited to have you working here, I'm Mr. Wyatt". 

My heart sank. Of course the man in charge of my career would be walking in at this moment.

I shook his extended hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you, though I'm certainly sorry about the circumstance at the moment". I felt his eyes look down at my coffee-stained clothes.

He politely nodded, "No problem, come on, let's get you settled".

I turned to follow him when I caught a glimpse of Nico smirking.

That sly bastard was going to pay.