Opening

Hey guys I decided to make a Naruto star wars opening, is basically copying from a star wars anime opening video that I saw from YouTube. Hope you enjoy it.

    Sequence begin from the point of view where Naruto standing on top of the Hokage mountain, looking at the village as the wind blow around and he has worried expression, quickly switching to serious. video flicker transition of him swinging a orange lightsaber and slashes, transitioning of line of Jedi and Sith. Yoda swing his Lightsaber, Palpatine shooting Sith lighting. Qui-Gon vs Darth maul, Obi-Wan with blue light saber, Anakin preparing to fight, Dooku in fighting stance, Windu ready to fight and last Naruto and Sasuke clashing their lightsaber.

    Transitioning to the jedi temple zooming into the council and transition of Naruto with his orange saber in the air as it bright, title appear above his orange blade.

Naruto x Star Wars
(Banished to the Stars)

    Transitioning of Naruto riding a BARC speeder while wearing a is google from the first episode in desert planet, dust wind transitioning of Fū in her village with worried face and water transition of a female Lepi smiling innocently. Transitioning of Tayuya ignite her purple lightsaber next to a white K-2SO unit as a BD-1 breaking it out of its handcuff, switching seeing of her being gunner inside of a ship. Transition of Naruto catching his lightsaber igniting it and was in Form III known as Soresu. Fū in Jedi gear, holding binocular in her left hand and pointing with green lightsaber forward as Republic Gunship flying over He. Naruto, Fū, Tayuya, Lepi girl, K-2SO with the BD-1 on its shoulder along side with the Millennium Falcon. Transition of Geonosis Fu, Tayuya, K-2SO and BD-1 with clone trooper surrounded by Geonisian. transition of a clone jumping over rock as the background exploded, transition of the clone as he land the ground in his Phase II armor and ninja running with wielding two three bladed kunai in both hands and sword on his back, has a fox symbol on his helmet.

     transitioning of Sasuke in his Sith clothing and with Lightsaber ignited battle stance in front of Naruto, Naruto with his saber ready to fight him. Transitioning of Sasuke walking in the darkness as his Sharingan was yellow. Palpatine with Sith cloak in the darkness with his sinister smile, transition of him taking off his hood he was in the chancellor office with looking at Naruto was sitting in front of him. Multiple flicker transition Yellow and red blade collided, Yellow Rinnegan, Naruto standing in the senate with serious face. Naruto cutting a boulder in half with his wind blade and landed in front of Sasuke clashing saber, Naruto dodge his strike rolling over his blade and quickly jumping. From the point of view inside of the Millennium Falco, shooting down vulture droid star fighter. General Grievous diving down with two lightsaber striking down, Naruto dodges with a back flip and along side the Lepi girl. Naruto, Fū, and K-2So and Tayuya igniting her lightsaber charging forward screaming leaving a eyes widen open and blank expression Jinchuriki behind. Lepi girl wearing her jedi training helmet, blocking every shot with her blue lightsaber.

      A young Naruto in the village with painful and sad expression as people ignoring and transition the background of him older with wearing a black tank top shirt with serous and determine face, using the force lifting massive boulder, Yoda and Shaak-Ti in the background as they watch his progress. Naruto looking at a small girl with blond hair with violet eyes, kneeling down and looking at her with gentle smile, flickering transition of the girl in a rain looking at a gravestone, flickering back of both of them smiling.

    Flicker transition of images, Naruto in Padawan phase and Jedi Knight, clashing against Sasuke and last of Tayuya, Lepi girl, Fū, both droid and the clone commander in the cockpit of the falcon smiling as Naruto hit the hyperdrive. Transitioning of all of them fighting against battle droid Naruto cutting down droid, clone commander throwing explosive kunai at the spider droid as the Lepi girl jump on his shoulder and jumping air in the slicing a vulture droid in half, Tayuya uses the force throwing the two pieces of the vulture droid at two Droid tank a, destroying it and Fū firing a fire style rasenshuriken at the wave of battle droids as she landed next to Naruto with the rest of his friends.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this opening, I tried my best to write let me know what your about it.

May the force be with you...