Chapter 1

You may forget your past, but always remember who you are.

Naruto's POV

     I can't believe I'm in space, going to see other planets. I wonder do they have ramen in space or other planets. I also feel free, free from my chain of being in the village, free from the pain I was always carried. For once in my life I feel happy and free to make my own destiny. I look outside of the window looking at the blue wave thing.

Naruto: Jiji can you tell me what those.

     I pointed outside, causing the green old man to chuckle.

Yoda: In Hyperspace, we are.

Naruto: What's hyperspace?

Yoda: A way created for those who can go faster.

Naruto: Faster?

Yoda: Many planet there are, without hyperdrive, years it takes arrive to new world.

Tayuya: So ships are created arrive to worlds matter of hours, but with out it might take hundreds of years?

Yoda: *chuckle* Right you are young one.

Naruto: Ooh.

Tayuya: You're an idiot ya know?

Naruto: Hey I'm new at this than you are. Don't go insulting me just because I didn't understand.

      We both started fighting as we heard Yoda giving a small laughter.

Yoda: Great potential I sense in both, but still children you are?

Naruto: Hey I'm basically an adult.

Tayuya: By the looks of it I guess age is a problem.

Yoda: Hm, right again you are.

Naruto: Hey Jiji, will the Jedi accept me?

       He then looks at me, analyzing me.

Yoda: Hmm, doubt yourself you do.

       he pointed the tip of his cane at my face.

Yoda: Afraid to be rejected you are. Afraid of the darkness you carried.

       I looked down at my stomach where the seal is, putting my hand on it.

Yoda: Worry not, train to be Jedi you will be.

      I couldn't help but smile. Then I looked back at Tayuya.

Naruto: What about Tayuya-chan?

Tayuya: Don't call me that you yellow shit stain!!!

Yoda: Hmm, strong in the force she, but not connected to it. Her emotion blocking her potential, to much pain she carry.

       I looked back at Tayuya showed a different expression, turning away from for I don't look at her.

Naruto: Will they able to fix her legs.

Tayuya: Can you, because I'm in excruciated pain.

Yoda: Call the temple inform Rin Nema I will, prepare the hall of healing for Tayuya-chan.

      He begin to chuckle a bit and I saw Tayuya getting angry from the little green man teasing.

Tayuya: Fuck you, you little old wrinkle green looking scrotum fuck!!!

Yoda: Pain she is in, but her mouth fully recovered it is.

      I covered my mouth hold my laughter. Yoda then walk to the glowing buttons press a few. Then a blue light figure appears it was it was a weird another alien. A women with weird hair, not if its hair.