Chapter 2

Anakin's POV

        Naruto had his head on the table, a cloud of depression hanging over him. I wonder if Ramen that good that made him so depressed.

Anakin: Come on Naruto, it's not that bad.

Naruto: You're only saying that because you don't the awesomeness of Ramen!

Rose: *sweatdrop* Is ramen that important to you?

Naruto: You don't get it *raising his head off the table* Ramen is the food of the gods.

      Then a shine of light appear over, we both were a little weird out from it.

Anakin: Ok.

       Master Obi-Wan sighed as he ordered food and drink for us?

Naruto: Well changing the subject. Soooooo.can anyone join the Jedi?

Obi-Wan: *shakes his head* No,, you must be Force-sensitive and come in the around 2-5 years of age.

Rose: ya, isn't it the same for your planet?

Naruto: *looking down at his blue milk* Kinda, you need to start training when you're young to learn how to use chakra but we also had ninjas, that's what we called our "order" with females being called kunoichis. Anyway, we had members who couldn't use it or preffered not use it. But anyone who wants to be ninja can be one if they want to.

      Naruto explained before looking out at the window.

Anakin: Were you a police force?

Naruto: No, not really, each village on my home had its own ninja force and police force for any crime that didn't have a ninja involved.

Rose: So what did you do?

Naruto: *sigh*  We perform missions for a fee. These missions can include: doing manual labor especially if you were a genin or on a team with any. Acting as escort, gathering secret info9rmation, retrieving stolen items, carrying out assassination. etc. And in times of war, ninjas will come together to defend their villages and land against other villages or another army.

      I can tell something was bothering him, this ninja world is confusing.

Naruto: Shinobi are expected to be loyal to their villages for life, and any defectors are considered to be missing-nin, and will be marked for death or capture if they're from a clan or hold any important onformation about their village.

     He finished and left  us confused at the word clan.

Rose: I'm more lost here.

Anakin: Clans?

      He sighed and explain it to us.

Naruto: Clans are families who have extra power only unique to them. Like one clan could see 360 degrees around the with just one very small blind spot. Another clan who could copy any style by viewing them one and could see slightly into the future. A clan that can attack the mind. One who could communicate and fight with dogs, another who did the same to insects. Another clan could control their shadows to attack or capture people and one who could grow into gaint size.

     Naruto finishes his blue milk and we were all dumfounded. What kind of crazy world this boy live.

Rosa: That's actually crazy.

Obi-Wan: *stroking his beard* it is. Is weird that your home world was never discovered Naruto.

Naruto: *shrug* I don't know.

Rose: So do you have a clan power Naruto?

Naruto I can summon chains from my back and control it and also absorb any opponents energy making them weak.