Chapter 3

Jedi temple POV
     Naruto, Tayuya and Rose arrive to the elevator to see the council members. Anakin and Obi-Wan arrive with them as well.

Anakin: Hey Naruto, Tayuya.

Naruto: Sup Anakin-nii.

Tayuya: Well hello Skyguy.

     Then a tic mark appears in Anakin forehead. Smile at Tayuya innocently.

Anakin: Well good to see you... rotten tomato.

     Tayuya eyes flare in flame from his comment. Tries to jump at him, but Naruto stop her, holding her chair.

Tayuya: Screw you skyguy, go fuck yourself!!!

Obi-Wan: *sigh* Naruto can calm your cousin down a bit.

Naruto: I can't she's basically a dictionary of insults.

Obi-Wan: *looks at Rose* Rose why you have tissues in your nose and also bleeding?

     He ask the female Jedi, causing her blush. Tayuya gives her smug face.

Tayuya: Probably because never has seeing a ninja Kunai up close.

    It cause Rose red up brighter, then bop her on the head. Tayuya hold her head down from the pain.

Rose: I don't know what's a bigger pain Naruto or you.

Anakin: I guess the council will try to find out.

Naruto: Tayuya-Chan, let's get going.

Tayuya: Stop calling me that shithead.

     They both enter to the elevator, looking at their new friends.

Naruto: See later guys.

Rose: Don't do anything stupid.

Naruto: I prefer the term idiotic.

    He gave her a goofy smile as the door closes. Rose sighs from his comment, knowing that he'll do something really stupid or worst Tayuya.

Anakin: What happened to your nose?

     She turn to Anakin with  annoyed expression. Didn't want to answer, to embarrassing for her. Never gonna let her down if he found out she saw Naruto completely naked and it was a attractive body and other feature. He felt her face turning red.

Rose: None of your business.

      Rose leaves the area leaving a confuse Anakin and Obi-wan. They both looked at each other, Anakin shrug.

Jedi council room
      Naruto and Tayuya arrive to the council room. All the Jedi master are in the room. They all looked at the boy and girl.

Yoda: Young Uzumaki, feeling how are you?

Naruto: *smile* I'm feel find Jiji.

     Yoda close la his eyes and smile, sensing the boy positivity. And looks at Tayuya.

Yoda: Recovering well are you, Tayuya?

Tayuya: Yeah greenie. Doc told me I'll back on my feet in a week. Basically I heal faster like shithead here.

    She pointed at Naruto as his eyes twitches from her attitude. The other council member doesn't like her vocabulary skills.

Yoda: Related both of you are?

Plo-Koon: It is believe that the force guide you to find your lost clan member.

Naruto: Yeah I thought about and when I did out she has Uzumaki blood I felt happy.