Chapter 8

Tayuya's POV

      I can't believe it, I'm...home. Uzushiogakure, my clan home, it was a happy moment for me, but didn't last until a realized it's in ruins, gone. But it was nice to see my people's home land even it was destroyed.

Mace: Tayuya.

    I quickly turn to look at the bald man and the rest of as well.

Mace: are your alright?

Tayuya: *confused8 Uuh, yeah why?

Anakin: You're crying.

Tayuya: huh?

       I touch my cheek and felt the moist liquids of my tears. I was crying with out realizing it. I guess I have strong connection to my clan, even it's gone.

Tayuya: I-I didn't realized it.

Obi-wan: *stroking his beard* are you familiar with this place.

    I look back to the land scape of the ruins.

Tayuya: No this is the first time I come here.

Shaak-Ti: Do you know this place?

Tayuya: Yeah, we're in Uzushiogakure.

Rose: *gasp* Your clan homeland?

      I slowly nod with a sad smile, it still hurts and yet I'm happy, it's confusion. I felt a hand on my shoulder, looking back to see Windu looking at me with concern.

Mace: I sense conflict in you Padawan.

Tayuya: *lowering her head and sigh* Yes, I never thought I would come here of all places. I feel happiness, yet anger and pain.

Mace: Perhaps is because the connection of clan that runs in your blood.

Obi-Wan: There is a possibility of it, Naruto has mention from his mother journal that the Uzumaki possessing incredibly strong life-forces and chakra, and their sealing prowess. It could be that the Uzumaki chakra are different from the rest of the shinobi.

Tayuya: What you mean?

Obi-wan: Well your chakra is a different aspect of the force, making the rest of the shinobi of the planet not very connected to the force. The force works and can be used in mysterious ways even the Jedi of today can't comprehend. Maybe your clan was able to somehow use the force in their sealing arts.

     I thought what the Beardi-wan said, it those makes. The Uzumaki were extremely skills in with Fūinjutsu, making the rest of the nation fear us. But Naruto mention that he had a theory that the leaf where behind of the clan downfall from danzo shimura. Is a good theory because I know the snake bastard made many shady deal with the one bastard. Bu the bigger question what caused the ship act crazy to bring us here. I slowly began to realized what it was.

Tayuya: *whisper* The force.

Mace: What?

Tayuya: I think the force brought here, the Uzumaki clan is a mystery maybe somehow maybe they created some type of sealing that connect to the force.

Shaak-Ti: It is a possibility.

     I go walk up to the edge of the cliff to see the ruins of my village, feeling the wind blowing into my hair and skin, closing my eyes and using the force. Hearing the wind into my ears and the sound of the forest, then silence. I begin to hear something and feeling it. I begin to see something, the street of the city, buildings, heading to a bridge that leads into the mountains and inside a cave with a cave paintings, pictographs...but there someone there it was a women with red hair with hair buns. She then turn around and sees me.