Alright I have a lot of Naruto stories published

Hey guys, Crimson Hunter here so basically, I've been writing a lot of Naruto fanfiction story and I checked my reading list and it was full of a lot of published Naruto Story I have. I checked the number in Dallas. I have about 18 stories so I decided to add three more Naruto story to the reading list because I wanna keep writing more but at the moment I have 18 so I'm gonna put three more to the reading list so I'm gonna put the names of the drafts and ideas for you can vote. And the reason I publish this news here because this is one of my most Naruto story that has more reads. Here's the the list of the other story I have in draft and idea.

1. Akane no Kitsune (narutox rwby)
2. Into the Narutoverse (we all know what it means)
3. Star Trek: Shinobi next generation
4. Second chance for the future ( Naruto time travel to the past but in another dimension that he meets female Naruto)
5. Rise of the Otsusuki slayer (Naruto sees future memory from the forbidden scroll)
6. Uzushiogakure forever (fem naruto rebuild the Uzumaki clan and is like black panther 2)
7. The fox Witcher
8. The Sorcerer Shinobi (Naruto sorcerer ninja in marvel comic universe 616 and his family was secretly alive and marries the fem Kyuubi)
9. The the most unpredictable speedster of konoha (Naruto hit by lighting become speedster)
10: Equestrian Ninja (Naruto x My little pony) don't judge.
11. Shinobi colonial marine (neglected naruto by family crossover with alien, predator and promethous)
12. COD: ANBU BLACK OPS 2 (Naruto x cod black ops 2)
13. "Naruko's Hunter's Journey: Unveiling
Hidden Potential (Fem Naruto x HunterxHunter)
14. Thunderbound: Naruto's Journey of Light and Shadow (flying thunder god naruto genin x Fem sasuke)

These are my stories ideas and draft I had, you can only select three. and choose wisely and think well. I will count the most votes and later announced it. This will end in 15 days.