Chapter 12

In Konohagakure, Tsunade and Jiraiya entered a room that served as a morgue for the deceased, including those from the Science Division corps. They noticed a body covered by a black sheet, and Jiraiya, with a grave expression, approached and pulled the sheet away, revealing the lifeless form of a Rodian Jedi Master named Krota.

Tsunade was taken aback by the sight. She turned to Jiraiya, her curiosity and concern evident in her voice.

Tsunade: "Jiraiya, what in the world is going on here?"

Jiraiya took a deep breath and began to explain. He described how he had awakened after the altercation with Naruto, and upon regaining consciousness, he had summoned one of his toad companions. This toad, with its unique abilities, had been tasked with a covert mission - retrieving the body of Jedi Master Krota from a location in Taki.

Jiraiya: "It seems that Naruto, along with some mysterious allies, is involved in a confrontation with the Akatsuki. During this ordeal, they managed to secure the Nanabi Jinchuriki."

Tsunade listened intently, absorbing the gravity of the situation.

Jiraiya: "I don't have all the details yet, but it's clear that Naruto is walking a path filled with unforeseen challenges. This is something beyond our usual missions, Tsunade."

Tsunade pondered the situation. It was evident that Naruto's journey had taken an unexpected turn, and the stakes were higher than ever.

Tsunade scrutinized the unusual corpse, its appearance distinctly non-human. One of the scientists in the room mumbled, "We're not entirely sure what it is."

Tsunade snorted in response. "No shit."

The scientists continued to discuss their findings, but the more they examined the body, the more mysterious it became. Tsunade's mind was racing, trying to piece together the puzzle. Then, something Anko had mentioned before Naruto's departure came to mind.

Tsunade: "Wait a minute... Anko said that before Naruto and his team left, he was looking up at the stars."

The people in the room exchanged puzzled glances. Tsunade didn't seem fazed by their confusion.

Tsunade: "It's possible that this... creature, for lack of a better word, might be extraterrestrial. An alien from space."

Everyone present in the room fell into stunned silence, their expressions reflecting a mix of disbelief and incredulity. But Tsunade simply shrugged.

Tsunade: "Honestly, it's starting to make more sense than any other explanation. We've seen strange creatures in the shinobi world, but this? This is beyond anything we've encountered."

Jiraiya, ever the skeptical one, raised an eyebrow.

Jiraiya: "Aliens, Tsunade? You really think so?"

Tsunade didn't back down.

Tsunade: "I think we need to consider all possibilities. We need to get this body analyzed thoroughly. Inoichi might be able to shed some light on it."

The group decided to involve Inoichi Yamanaka, who had extensive experience with mental and sensory techniques that might help decipher the mysteries surrounding the enigmatic body. With many questions unanswered, they were determined to uncover the truth about this mysterious creature and its connection to Naruto's adventures.

Later Inoichi arrive and ask Tsuande why was called here.

Tsunade: Inoichi the reason you're here we need to probe inside the dead person.

Inoichi was confused, asking himself why do a mind probe in a hidden facility why not in a morgue.

Inoichi: Tsunade-sama, may ask why do it here?