Chapter 4

Naruto's POV

Naruto: I need to go back to my home world.

Tayuya: What?

Ahsoka: I thought you didn't like you home world.

Naruto: I have to go back, I need to save Fū.

Tayuya: Who's Fū?

Naruto: I think she's a Jinchuriki, like me.

Ahsoka: a what?

Tayuya: Right you don't, well maybe some day we'll tell you.

Shaak-Ti: Naruto what did you saw?

Naruto: I saw a girl name Fū, a petite, tan-skinned kunoichi who wore an orange clip in her short, layered mint green hair that matched her eye color, which was also orange. Her ninja outfit consisted of a short sleeveless white midriff shirt with fishnet armor underneath, long white armlets, and fishnet shorts with a short white apron skirt over it. Her forehead protector was worn on her right arm.

Tayuya: That's a very specific description of a girl.

     I felt my face heat up a bit, because she was right I don't say things like that. Well she looks really pretty, wait what am I saying, just great now I'm becoming like that pervert.

Naruto: *blush* this isn't time to make fun of me Tayuya-chan. I need to go to a place that has a waterfall.

Tayuya: Wait waterfall?

Naruto: yeah, why you know where it is?

Tayuya: I think I do. I think the girl lives in Takigakure no Sato. Wait you said she's a Jinchuriki right?

Naruto: yeah *nods* she's the 7 tails.

Tayuya: What makes her special.

Naruto: I saw vision of red clouds. It made me scared.

Tayuya: Really shithead, you're scared of red clouds.

Naruto: have you seeing red clouds.

Tayuya: The only red clouds I've heard of is-

     Then both Uzumaki froze of the realization hit them.

Tayuya: Oh shit.

Naruto: Akatsuki.

     Shaak-Ti and Ahsoka were confused. Shaak-Ti kneel down next to me.

Shaak-Ti: Naruto what are the Akatsuki?

     I look at Ti and explained her.

Naruto: They're a criminal organization of S-Class Criminals and Missing-nin and is the most wanted group in all of shinobi world. Their main goal is to collect all of the Tailed Beasts.

Shaak-Ti: What?

Naruto: I don't know the reason, but they are strong. If you try to fight them they will kill you even you have the force.

Shaak-Ti: This is a disturbance news. We need to inform the council about it.

Naruto: But Shaak-Ti I can't wait, if we wait she might be captured.

Shaak-Ti: Naruto we can't go with out thinking, we may not be sure the vision was fully right.

Naruto: But Master!

Shaak-Ti: Enough.

     She didn't yelled, she said it in a calm voice but I felt it was with authority. I couldn't say anything I know how the council are.

Naruto: Understood Master.

Shaak-Ti: Alright. Get some rest, wait till the council calls you.

    I nodded and she went a left to call emergency meeting with the council.