My flame - Chapter 10

///You're in the forest. You and Toya are holding hands and running up a hill. You reach the top and fall down on the soft grass. You watch the sunset while Toya watches you. He takes your hand again and you just lay there watching as the sun sets on the forest. It's beautiful.

Toya: "I'll always protect you Y/N. I'll grow up big and strong so no one can hurt you."

You look at Toya smiling. He makes you happier than you have ever felt.

Y/N: "Do you think I'm useless because I don't have a quirk?"

You immediately regret asking him that. You don't care what other people think of you, but if Toya thinks of you in that way it would break you.

Toya: "Of course not. You're the bestest person I know. And you're my friend. You aren't useless. Don't think that way."

He looks at you with sincerity. You know he is telling the truth. You snuggle up together and watch as the stars start appearing in the sky. Suddenly you find yourself in the dark, hiding behind a tree. You see the shadow man. This time you see a warm glow around him. You hear cries and look in the direction it's coming from. You see Toya surrounded by flames.///

Y/N: "Toya!"

You wake up crying and screaming his name. Before you open your eyes your face is pressed against something and arms wrap around you holding you close.

"It's ok, I'm here, you're not alone."

You hear these words before you fall back asleep peacefully. This time the nightmare doesn't come back.