My flame - Chapter 37

(Dabi POV)

I wake up in Y/N's bed after having a great day with her. Maybe this isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe we could be happy together. I could never be the good guy but I'm going to be good for her, I'm going to try.

After waiting for her for a while, I decided to go look for her downstairs. Maybe she decided to have breakfast with the others today. I walk to the bar and see Shigaraki, Kurogiri and Toga sitting at the bar.

Dabi: "Where is Y/N?"

Toga: "Big sis hasn't come out of her room yet."

Dabi: "I was just in her room, she's not there."

I catch Toga giving Shigaraki a look and turn to him.

Dabi: "What did you do to her?"

Shigaraki: "I didn't do anything to her."

I see Toga looking away from us.

Dabi: "Toga tell me what happened."

She keeps quiet and I can feel the anger in me making its way out. I swear to God if they did something to her...

Dabi: "Toga! Tell me! Now!"

Toga: "Well, I don't know if it's even worth mentioning."

Dabi: "Toga just tell me!"

Toga: "Yesterday Shigaraki said it's not a good idea for you and Y/N to be together and that she will be the reason you get killed. She was very upset when she walked out so I thought maybe she left because of that."

I turn to Shigaraki and the blue flames appear in my hands.

Dabi: "Why the fuck would you say that to her?!"

Shigaraki: "Calm down Dabi. We don't even know if she left yet, maybe she just went for a walk."

I realize he could be right, maybe I was overreacting, but he had no right to say things like that to her. She has already lost enough. Who knows how she will take it.

Dabi: "You better hope she comes back or I swear I will cremate you."

I walk away from them and head back to her room. I'll wait here until she comes back. *Please come back to me little mouse. I can't lose you again.*