My flame - Chapter 83

Today is the day. You're finally marrying Dabi. You get ready with Toga helping you while Twice looks after little Toya. After you finished with your hair and makeup Toga helps you get into your dress. You chose a simple but elegant dress that's easy enough to alter if you need to fight. The dress is a white and blue ball gown but the skirt detaches to make it shorter so your movement isn't restricted.

As soon as you are done you, Twice, Toga, Little Toya and Kuruo head to the destination. Dabi wouldn't tell you where it is but the others know so you are going together. As you pull up you see an abandoned chapel drawing closer. Age has worn it down and vines of plants are growing all over the walls. It's beautiful. Twice and Toga walk in first. Twice is carrying little Toya. You follow behind with your arm linked into Kuruo's. You decided that you wanted him to walk you in since he is your brother. As Toga and Twice moves away in front of you Dabi's face comes into view. He has tears in his eyes as he looks at you with a smile. You smile back trying hard not to cry. Toga warned you not to ruin her "masterpiece". Kurogiri is standing at the centre waiting to marry you.

You finally reach Dabi and he takes your hands into his before pulling you closer and giving you a passionate kiss.

Dabi: "Little mouse... You are perfect."

Kurogiri clears his throat.

Kurogiri: "We'll get to that part soon enough."

You chuckle and you both turn to him and he begins the ceremony.

Kurogiri: "Now you can kiss your bride."

Before Kurogiri even finished his sentence Dabi had pulled you into a kiss that made the whole world fade away. His lips melt into yours as he pulls you tightly against him, holding on to you like his life depended on it.

You finally break the kiss and everyone congratulates you. You take Toya from Twice and Dabi puts his arms around you both.

Dabi: "We're going to get going."

Shigaraki: "Enjoy your time away. When you get back we're going after the heroes."

You nod and everyone says goodbye to the three of you. Toga kisses little Toya on his head.

Toga: "Be good for your mommy little nugget."

Dabi: "My son is always good."

You chuckle and the three of you head off.

You strap Toya into his car seat and take the skirt off your dress before getting in the car with Dabi.

Y/N: "Where are we going?"

Dabi: "You'll see when we get there."

You enjoy each other's company and the road. You only stop a few times to feed and change Toya before reaching a boat. You take Toya out of the car and walk onto it with Dabi. You are greeted by some villains you don't know. You immediately pull Toya tighter against you and get in a defensive position until Dabi puts his arm aroud you.

Dabi: "It's ok little mouse. I know them. We were in the centre together."

You nod feeling sad for these people, knowing what Dabi went through while he was there.

One of the villains approach you and introduces himself.

"Hi, I'm Takashi. I'm the captain. I hope you'll enjoy the trip with us."

You smile and reach out your hand to shake his.

Y/N: "I'm Y/N and this is our baby Toya."

Takashi: "Toya told me he had a wife and baby now but none of us could believe it."

They villains all start chuckling but you look at Dabi with concern.

Dabi: "It's ok little mouse. They all know who I am. They knew me before I became Dabi."

You sigh in relief and Takashi leads you to your sleeping quarters.

Takashi: "One of my men will bring your luggage shortly. Please enjoy some rest for now. We'll have dinner in a few hours. I hope you like fish."

You thank him as he walks out and the three of you sit down on the bed exhausted.