||4||

I looked around my surroundings.

I was more than baffled at this point.

I was confused.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?" I approached a man smoking outside a tattoo parlor. Or at least, that's what it looked like to me.

"What? Get so drunk you got off at the wrong station?" the man snapped, rolling his eyes, "You're in Queens."

"Queens? As in the Queens in New York?" I asked.

"Duh," was all I got before he flicked his cigarette at me and walked back into the building.

Rude asshole.

I stabbed his still burning cigarette with the base of my shoe and turned to walk back to the alley I'd come out of.

"OK, so I'm still in New York but somehow it looks extremely different," I muttered, "how is that possible? It's like I'm in a different world or something. Weird."

Looking around, I tried to see if I could find something that could indicate that it may be an illusion or you know, just that maybe I'd died and this was either a really messed up heaven, or hell.

"There's nothing here," I muttered before a spark of gold to my left caught my attention.

Turning, I watched as a sparkling portal of gold and amber formed in front of me.

My side was a disgusting old alleyway but the other looked like a very warm, comforting home.

Well, it's better than out here so I'll take it.

Stepping through, I noticed the room was filled with people.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm y/n. Uh-- can you tell me where I am?" I asked, "I'm not all that sure how I got here but I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to be here."

In the room was a short dark haired boy standing a weird pose.

"Oh, I hope you don't mind my intrusion, I just stepped through that," I pointed back to the portal that just disappeared, "Oh. Well... Um. Guess I can't go back through so... Hi."

Turning I smiled.

The rest of the people in the room were strange. One was a girl who looked like she was confused. Then there were two men, one was dressed like a cool youth pastor, the other was dressed in a suit similar to mine but red and black... and without the weirdly designed hood I was forced to have by the costume designer on my team.

"Y/n?" the youth pastor guy asked, a look of recognition across his face.

"Yeah. That's my name. Don't wear it out," I forced out a bit of a dry joke as everyone stared at me, "what?"

"F/n l/n?" the one in the red and black suit asked.

"No," I shook my head, "y/n Parker."

I glanced around the room in confusion.

"Have we met before?" I asked.

"Not in this world," the first of the two men replied, "I'm Peter Parker."

"I... am also Peter Parker," the one dressed in red awkwardly added on.

Same name as my younger brother. That's not weird at all... Nope.

"Uh-- Ned... MJ," the short boy pointed to himself and then the girl who just waved awkwardly by raising her hand to me.

"Nice to meet you," I nodded, "so I'm right? This is another world... Isn't it?"