||11||

3rd Person PoV

"Where is he?" Doctor Strange had just stepped back into New York, his face holding only an annoyed expression as he dragged the magic box back from MJ's hand.

"Wait- Wait-" both MJ and Ned exclaimed frantically.

"Before you do anything, mister-- doctor strange, sir," Ned fumbled over his words, slightly panicked, "Peters plan is working!"

"What plan?" Strange asked.

"He's curing them," Ned exclaimed, gesturing over the railing.

Doctor Strange paused for a moment before walking forward and looking over the railing to see that the lizard he'd seen previously was now a full grown, very exhausted looking man transforming back to his true form with Peter 1 stood in front, watching over him.

"Doctor Connors?" Peter 1 asked, "Welcome back, sir."

The blonde man just sat silently.

"Well, I'll be damned," Strange watched on in surprise before y/n, now recollected herself, dropped down next to Peter 1.

"Ok. I'm going after Hartley," she told him, "Maxwell is cured too. Did you know the octopus guy was on our side? Ah. It doesn't matter. What does matter is Hartley is attempting to freeze-thaw weather this statue and I doubt your want to replace the structural integrety of the entire statue so..."

She shot her web to Hartley's cure and dragged it over to her.

"Wish me luck," she looked to the former lizard man and gave him a curt nod, "Doctor Connors, I presume. Welcome back. Excuse me."

She dropped down to the bottom while Strange looked on with a raised brow.

He turned to Ned.

Your PoV

I dropped down to the bottom, Hartley was making good work with the ice he'd been 'gifted' with and it was clear he was learning quickly.

"Alright, Hartley, its just me and you now," I told him as we began circling each other, "just me and you."

"Do you really want to do this dance again?" Hartley asked.

"I'd say that you and I have one win and one loss each," I told him, "this is the tie breaker like any good battle."

Hartley opened his hands and a misty cold fog came pouring out of it.

"So all you needed for a power upgrade was to come to another world?" I asked as I strapped the cure to my side with webs, "Alright. Let's dance."

We rushed at each other and began to battle.

It was mostly fist fighting until I got thrown half way across the upper level, creating a larger distance between us.

Hartley stomped his foot down and a wave of ice came rushing towards me.

Quickly, I pushed myself up with my hands, into a handstand and then threw myself out of the way before shooting a web at his shoulder and pulling on it, it would either pull him or me to each other so which it would do, well, that was for us to find out.

Turns out, it pulled me to him.

Luckily, I threw myself at him with my feet going first.

"Not this time!" Hartley shouted as he grabbed my feet as I came into arms reach and then smashed me down into the ground, "that trick won't work twice on me."

Ow, ow, ow.

Bro been learning.

Ouch.

I quickly recovered from my painful fall and shot webs at his hands before pulling him forward, unprepared for my sudden pull, he fell forward. I pushed my feet up and kicked his thighs, forcing him to flip over me and my smallish crater and land awkwardly on the ground behind me.