||8||

I opened all of my eyes, feeling that it'd be better for me to be able to see at the height of my ability.

Especially knowing that some sand guy is going to come around. He'll probably cause a lot of sight problems. My extra two eyes will actually be very useful in that situation.

Lucky me.

"What's up, Peter?" a voice called out, we all turned and looked to the source, a man suddenly flashed into sight. His whole body had a raging current of lightning literally just cascading across all of him like it wasn't a crazy amount of energy coursing over him.

Any normal person would've died. Damn.

"How do you like the new new?" he asked, "look. You give it to me, I'm going to destroy it. But I'll let you live."

"Said by literally every villain ever," I muttered as me and the other two Peter's ducked out of sight, leaving only young Peter in sight.

This guy is the electric dude. He calls himself Electro, he's from red suit Peter's world. His real name: Maxwell Dillon. Apparently he fell into a whole bunch of electric eels and that's how he got, well, that.

I watched as the lightning danced around him. It was actually pretty impressive, you know, considering. It could be worse. He could've decided to just use the natural metal of the Statue of Liberty and shock young Peter (and unknowingly us) since metal is a good conductor of electricity.

"Don't make me a murderer, Peter," Maxwell continued before young Peter pulled his mask on and jumped off Lady Liberty's head.

Oh here we go.

I made the head of my suit grow over my head again and turned around as I sensed an increasing temp drop coming from behind me.

"Hartley," I muttered, my gaze fixed to the white haired, blue eyed male, "oh. He's got a new suit. How nice for him."

The two Peters with me gave me a weird look.

"What? I can't appreciate a nice suit?" I asked, gesturing to him, "I mean-- come on, what is that? A nice suit. I have to compliment it."

"Alright, guys, here he comes," young Peter announced across our comms.

Yeah.

My gaze locked sight with Hartley.

Here he comes.

I looked to the other two Peters.

"Good luck, guys, see you on the other side," I nodded to them before shooting a web forward and swinging down to the bottom of the scaffolding.

The other two Peters probably ran off in different directions as well as young Peter swung around the sides of the structure.

"Hartley!" I landed on the ground just as he reached the land around us from the ocean, "please. I can help you. Don't make me fight you again, really. I'm tired."

"Looks like the little spider brought around a pain in the ass," Hartley glared, putting his hands out and frozen mist began pouring out and spreading out around us.

"Huh. Well that's new," I looked around me before shooting a web up and pulling myself out of the cloud, "fighting it is then, I guess. Why can't they ever just give up? It's exhausting."