||9||

Just a small warning, through most of the fighting here I can't actually tell who is fighting who unless it's Tom Hollands Peter Parker because you know, his suit kinda stands out just a bit against the rest of them so a lot of speech may be without specification of who said it.

It'd be helpful if any of you know who was talking at that moment if you could tell me >~< sorry

°🕷️°

3rd Person PoV

"Hey, Max, I missed you, man. Hoo!" red suit Peter called out to Maxwell who in turn frowned before shooting a slither of electricity towards the red suited male.

He quickly shot a web up and pulled himself out of the way just as the grey and f/c suit of y/n came flying past him.

"What happened to fighting Hartley?" red suit Peter shouted across to her as they slung themselves through the scaffolding.

"He's picked up a new trick, I need to grab the cure," y/n replied before they split off in two different directions.

Meanwhile, young Peter propelled himself up to the top of the scaffolding where a portal was open and waiting.

On the other side stood Ned and MJ in their high school science lab.

"Alright, MJ, heads up!" young Peter announced before throwing the box that had Dr Strange's out of control spell locked away in it, towards the pair.

MJ caught it, letting out a loud 'got it' as a mode of confirmation.

"Close it!" she urged Ned.

Ned nodded and began to swirl his left arm around while he stood in a strange stance.

"Uh, Ned, its not closing," MJ pointed out the obvious to the poor kid trying his hardest to close the glowing hole in the wall.

"Yeah, I know," Ned shot back, slightly irritated.

"Why isn't it closing?"

"I don't know."

"Did you close it before?"

"No I mean-- I've opened some--"

"What're you doing?! Close the portal!" y/n shouted as she swung past the pair and dropped right back down into the freezing mist that Hartley was creating, "Hello, Hartley! Let's play a little game. Its called... Uh... Cure or freeze. First to hit their target correctly wins. You in?"

"How about cure or die?" Hartley slammed his hands down against the floor sending large ice spikes up, one shooting up an inch from y/n's foot as she was about to swing through the area.

"That... works too. I guess," she awkwardly agreed before dropping down and sliding down the side of the spike that had almost impaled her moments before.

"OK! I've got his attention. Now what do I do?" red suit Peter asked.

Y/n turned down the comms quickly before dodging a ice reinforced fist.

"That's not fair. I can't do that," y/n muttered before shooting webs behind him to the rails and pulling herself around and over him, she let go of one of the webs and turned as she moved, shooting one to his ankle and yanking on it.

Hartley let out a loud growl as he face planted the floor.

"Ouch. Yeah. That probably hurt," she nodded, "Guess we're even now for the whole throw into the door thing."

"Just FYI, the lizard guys here too."

"Guys! Comm check. Hello? I need Max's cure!"