||10||

3rd Person PoV

Y/n looked around and mentally took note of where all the cures were.

She also noticed that Hartley's was hanging a bit awkwardly, concluding that it was probably like that after she attempted to grab it but was pulled back by Hartley's pillar of ice.

Peter 1 caught the attention of Maxwell and lead him down the scaffolding.

"OK Spidermans and woman," Peter 1 spoke up, "sandmans first."

"Oh Mr Sandman, bring me a dream~ bom, bom, bom, bom~" y/n muttered as she joined Peter 1 below the scaffolding and dropped down on Maxwell's back, "make him the cutest that I've ever seen~ bom, bom, bom, bom~"

She shot a web up as Maxwell fell because of her sudden added weight and pulled herself up.

"I'm going to lead him inside the statue!" Peter 2 announced.

"I'll meet you at the top," Peter 3 chimed as both of them swung down into the scaffolding again, bringing the two villains they were leading with them.

Peter 3 let out a small shout as Dr Connors lunged at him.

He rushed forward and grabbed the cure but not before he was pinned down by Dr Connors.

"Hi, Dr Connors," he greeted wryly.

"Hello, Peter," the lizard replied as y/n came swinging around.

"Y/n!" Peter 3 shouted, y/n looked and caught the cure just as he threw it out.

"Did anyone ask for Spiderwoman delivery? One sandman cure coming right up!" she chimed a joke with a small hum as she swung up and tossed the cure towards Peter 1, "there you go Peter 1! Catch!"

"I got it!" Peter 1 confirmed as he grabbed the cure and continued to swing away but not before he was shot by Maxwell's lightning causing him to fall and drop the cure back onto the scaffolding level around the corner from Peter 3 still pinned by Dr Connors.

"Oh bloody hell," y/n let out a low mutter before swinging around and landing on the platform, "got the cu-- whoa-!"

She was suddenly sent off balance as a finger of lightning crashed down in front of her, surprising her.

"Ahhhh-" she let out a loud shout as she started falling before shooting a web or four and catching herself before she smacked lady liberty's elbow, "well that was a close one."

Meanwhile, inside lady liberty, Peter 2 was trying to reason with Flint who was by no means slowing down or even attempting to see the truth behind the Peter's words.

"Flint! We're trying to help you!" Peter 2 shouted as he paused climbing for a moment, watching as sand filled up below him, he let out a frustrated groan before going to the top of the statue, "guys! I'm at the top! I need the cure!"

He stretched his arm out, expecting for the cure to fly into his palm but instead was met with nothing but the sand dragging him back in.

"Coming!" y/n shouted, going to throw herself back before cold wrapping around her foot caught her attention, she looked down to see ice climbing up her left leg, "oh boy. You got her a lot quicker than anticipated. Sorry, Peter 2, someone else is going to have to help you out. I'm stuck!"

She began using her free leg to begin to try to break free from the ice, looking up to see no one was going anywhere near the head.

She looked out through the scaffolding to see Hartley climbing up over the edge of the elevated base lady liberty was stood on from the large open flat space he was on earlier.