Chapter 15 - Small Talk

The night had already started off rough, but I was determined to make it better. As long as Springtrap was there to protect me, I'd always be safe from harms way. I mean who gets to brag about a giant furry robot protecting them, pretty sure I'm the only person on Earth who can. 

Springtrap opened the door with me still being carried in his arms, only to throw me down on the couch jokingly. "There all safe and sound." He smiled. 

I chuckled softly under my breath, before sitting up straight, and hearing someone come downstairs behind me. I turned to see Harry's older brother, Matt. 

"Y/N, what the hell are you doing here, shouldn't you be working on getting your life together or some shit?" Matt teased, walking past the couch. 

"Put a fuckin cork in it Matthew, besides, shouldn't you be working on getting some bitches." I answered, smirking wickedly at him as I watch the color drain from his face out of realization that I was right. 

Matt shook his head then responded. "I could say the same about you!"

I nodded, turning away back to face towards the television. "You could, and don't worry, I'm working on it." 

Matt scoffed, before walking off to the kitchen to grab chips or something I'm assuming. 

I laid back on the couch, as Springtrap proceeded to re enter the living room. "Harry said he'd be down in a bit, and that Deliah would also be here soon so we can watch the movie." He took a seat down beside me on the couch. "So, I heard you were in college, how's that coming along? What are you majoring in?" 

I sat up, readjusting my seating position. "It's coming along well, I should be finishing up my last year soon, and hopefully I can apply for a position somewhere after that. I'm majoring in engineering and robotics. I've always had a itch for building and fixing things. Once when I was younger I took apart an old coo coo clock and put it back together all by myself, without instructions too. So I guess I've always just had a knack for that kind of stuff, ya know?" I explained, rubbing the back of my neck.

Springtrap seemed impressed. "Wow, I guess you and I really ain't that different. I also always had a knack for that kinda stuff, I actually did a lot of maintenance for the robots at Freddy Fazbears back when I used to work there, before the, uh, incident, but that's besides the point, I'm glad your dreams are coming along." 

I blushed. "Uh yeah, thanks. And hey, when and if I graduate, I'll always be here to help if you need any fixes made on your suit." 

Springtrap chuckled. "Oh this old thing, ha, I think its pretty nice, but yeah, if I ever do need anything fixed, I know who to go to." 

I looked up at Springtrap, locking eyes with him once more. His eyes were always something that drew me back in, they were so enchanting in their deep glowing purple shade. To think that behind those cold undead eyes was a real man, who had a life before all of this. But at least he was happier now, he was safe. And as was I, whenever I was around him. Nothing was gonna ruin this moment.