Chapter 16 - Getting Settled In

"Can you guys stop flirting for two seconds, Deliah's gonna be here any minute and I don't need you two being all goo goo eyes over each other when she comes in." Harry piped in. 

I whipped my head around, seeing my younger cousin standing by the stairwell watching and listening to the two of us talk. "Can you get off my ass for two seconds, Jesus Christ, I swear nowadays I can't get any privacy with you around more often." 

"Me around more often? More like you around more often, I mean how often did you ever come visit until you met Springtrap?" Harry shook his head, when a knock suddenly started at the front door. "Nevermind, Deliah's here." He turned away, making his way towards the door and opening it to see Deliah standing outside. 

"Hey Harry!" Deliah exclaimed, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. 

"Hey Del's!" Harry responded, returning the hug. "Come on, now that you're here we can finally start the movie, but first I want you to meet my cousin, Y/N." Harry led his friend, towards me.

I held my hand out in a handshake. "Hey Deliah, I'm Y/N, Harry, and Springtrap, have told me a lot about you." 

Deliah returned the handshake, but seemed hesitent to step closer to me. At first I thought it was me, but I soon realized she wasn't getting closer because she didn't wanna be near Springtrap. I didn't know much about the two relationship, but I knew that Deliah became disgusted by Springtrap after he told her the truth about his past, so maybe Deliah was still put off by the idea of being around him after everything he had done to her. 

I looked up at Springtrap, who was struggling to not make eye contact with the young girl. He seemed upset with himself. I could see why though. He was probably tearing himself apart on the inside, regretting everything he did and wishing he could turn back time. 

Harry then stepped in. "Alright, anyways, let's get to watching the movie then."

"Sounds good to me." Deliah agreed, taking a seat on the other couch, to the side of the one that Springtrap and I were sitting on. 

Deliah seemed so uncomfortable, I started to feel really bad for the young girl. All she wanted was a guy who could care for her like a father, but instead she ended up with an old friend that turned out to be an undead child serial killer. 

Harry had walked off to get snacks, so I decided to take things into my own hand, and pop the movie in. "So what were we planning on watching?" I asked, looking around for a response. 

Springtrap then spoke up. "Harry and I were thinking Childs Play, I've never seen it, but Harry said it was a good movie."

"I haven't seen it either, but there's no shame in giving it a shot." I added, looking up at Springtrap. 

"Cool, does Harry have the disc anywhere?" I asked, looking around. "Just so that we're ready when he's done in the kitchen."

"Oh yeah, here." Springtrap leaned forward, handing me the dvd case.

I quickly opened up the case and popped the movie inside the dvd player, before taking my seat back down beside Springtrap, and curling up to get all comfortable. 

That's when Harry finally got back with some popcorn, drinks, and chips, setting them down on the coffee table and taking a seat beside Deliah, offering her some of the popcorn, which she respectfully declined. 

Finally. I thought. Finally we can all just relax and watch a movie together, this was gonna be great.