1. My bestfriend, Sienna

Skylar's pov
"I'm sure you'll find her one day" my best friend, Sienna, reassured me. "yeah...I hope" I take a sip of my warm coffee. We were peacefully drinking our drink when we heard some shouting from across the street.

Not that bad kind. The more...excited kind. "Holy shit! It's Elizabeth Olsen!" Sienna squeals but you can barely hear it over the others. I look over and she's right. Oh shit. She's coming our way. "Stay cool" my bestie tells me. "Wasn't I already?" I glare at her.

We both pretend that we are talking about something important until she passes us and heads inside the coffee shop. "Oh my god, I just died inside" Sienna looks through the window to find the woman ordering something.

"Stop staring you creep!" I yank her down in her seat since she was standing up to get a better view. Oh my god I swear this child is obsessed with that woman. I don't see how and why. She's just a normal human, but plays in movies and stuff and she's kinda famous but still.

"Okay I'm leaving" I told Sienna. "What? We still have a whole hour until you have to go home" she whined and I sigh. "Yeah but I'm bored" I get up not really watching where I was going. "So let's do something before I-" I look down to see my drink on the floor.

"Ugh great" I bend down not realized that someone is standing right in front of me and is the same person that bumped into me or I bumped into that person. "Oh I'm sorry, here let me help you" I look up a little and freeze.

"Holy molly donut shop" I hear Sienna say from the other side of the table. "Oh no, I got it thanks" I picked up my trash and threw it away. "Let me buy you a new one" the lady, also known as Elizabeth Olsen, said looking at me.

"No, it's okay" she laughs a little. "Just accept the damn offer!" Sienna whispers in my ear and I sigh. "Fine I guess" the lady nods her head and we follow her back inside.

Sienna and I kept our distance. Well I did, Sienna wants to get closer but I refuse to let her leave me. "Girl, she's buying you a drink and your not freaking out?" The annoying girl beside me shakes me until I'm dizzy.

"Okay and?" That's when the lady came back with the same drink I had before. "Thank you" she smiles at me. It's then I notice the necklace she's wearing. It's the same one as I have. I think I was staring a little too long. She snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"Hmm sorry" I look up at her to meet her eyes. Um why does she kinda look like an older version of me? "Well I should get going" Elizabeth says. "Okay" Sienna says hugging the poor lady. Oh my god. I literally had to rip her away from her.

"It was nice meeting you..." "Sky and Sienna!" We both turn around to see this bully that goes to our school. Jack Dolan. "Heyyyy Jack" Sienna laughs a little. She does that when she's shitting her pants.

"Finally found your mommy, Skylar?" he pats my head making me slap his hand away. "Shut up Dolan" Sienna stands up for me. "Okay, I'll see you soon, with or without a mom" he walks away laughing.

I look down at the floor. Yes I don't have a mother but so what? Everyone has one and I know she's out there looking for me. Well I hope. I'll meet her one day. I just hope that day is soon.

"Sky..." Sienna tries putting her hands on my shoulder but I shrug them off. "I'm leaving" I hand her my coffee since I know she will drink it and storm off.

Elizabeth's pov
This girl. I feel like I've seen her somewhere but who knows. I meet a lot of people. But she looks like a mini version of me. And when the rude boy said her name, I couldn't help to think if it was my baby.

She did have the same name as her and the exact same necklace but I don't know. I was too focus on my thoughts when I felt someone brush past me and walk out the shop. I look over and see the girl wiping her tears away.

"Um well it was nice meeting you but I have to go" the girl that I'm guessing her name is Sienna, spoke. I nod my head watching her leave to see her friend.

I decide to leave and do something else for the rest of the day. Well I tried. I tried watching a movie, take a bath but nothing worked. My mind was still on that girl from earlier.

I just know her from somewhere.

But from where?

Heyyyy guys! I'm writing this booo cause why not and some of you already some books that I'm writing right now or I finished.

Try to guess who I am. Have fun! Oh and this is never proofread