6. My decisions

Not proofread

Skylar's pov
"I hope you finished your homework" Courteney tells me as I make my way downstairs to eat my breakfast. "Totally" I smile. "Totally not" Coco rolls her eyes. "Thanks for exposing me" I hissed at her.

"So, did you think about it?" Court ask me handing me some cereal. "Yeah, I think I'm going to do it" she smiles at me and nods. "Alright, you'll have to sign the papers then you are good to go" I smile at myself.

I then hear the front door open then someone running in. "Guys hurry!" Sienna runs in taking an apple then running back. "Good morning to you" I tell her washing my bowl real quick then leaving.

"Bye Court!" I shout then leave to meet Sienna at the gate. "Where's Coco?" She ask looking over my shoulder. "I don't know" we shrug and start walking. "Bitch thanks for waiting for me!" Coco yells running after us.

We walk to school because it's close and it's nice out. "So you're going to go live with Elizabeth?" Sienna looks at me as we open the doors to the school. "She is my mom, so I think I will" she smiles jumping up and down. "I'm so proud of you" she hugs me. "Thanks for leaving me out of the hug" Coco rolls her eyes.

"We should go now" I hold Coco's hand since of the physical touch. She likes that, and we go to our class. "Today is going to be boring" Coco takes a seat next to me. "Yeah" I sigh getting ready for class to start.

————

"Two more minutes" Sienna whispers to me while looking at the time. "Come on" I tried using my brain to make it go faster but nothing worked. "One more minute" Coco gets her stuff ready to leave. "Can Skylar please come to the office" I hear my name being called.

"At least your get to go early" Coco whispers as I get up from my seat, grab my bag and walk out the room to the office. I never get called. Never. So I'm shitting my pants thinking I'm in trouble. I walk in, walking up to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm sorry for what I did wrong to get myself in trouble. I didn't mean-" "you're not I trouble honey" the lady at the front desk told me. "Oh thank god" she smiles at me. "So...why am I here?" Then the bell rings.

"See you later Sky!" I look back to see Coco and Sienna waving at me. I wave back then turning back to pay attention to the lady. "Your mother's here to pick you up" I tilt my head. "My mother?" I question her. She nods her head.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! My mother hahaha that's funny" I totally forgot I had a mother now. "Watch that language Sky" I turn around to see Elizabeth standing there with glasses on while holding a Gucci bag. "Sorry" I mumble slowly walking towards her.

"So why are you picking me up?" I ask her walking out the office with her by my side. "Courteney told me want you want to do, so I'm here to make it official" she looks down at me. "Then can we go meet your friends and family?" I ask jumping around.

"Family yes, friends...not today" I frown at that but at least I get to meet the rest of the family. "Shall we go?" She looks down at me. I take her hand dragging her outside to the parking lot. "Where's your car?" I ask her. She points right in front of me. "Oh haha" we get in the car off to get the paper works.

————

"I can't believe I'm an Olsen now!" I hug Elizabeth a little too tight. "You were always an Olsen" that part is true. "Ice cream?" I make my best puppy eyes and she laughs. "Of course" we drive off the nearest ice cream shop and get out ice cream.

"You ready to see your new room?" She ask me and I nod. "I can't believe I get to have my own room. I never had one before" I know that Elizabeth frowned at that. "We can get you some new clothes too".

"Oh no need. Courteney got me some so I'm good" she nods but I have a feeling that we are still going to go get me some new ones. "Can I get a Wandavision hoodie?" I ask her. "You can have whatever you want, my love" my eyes lit up. "If I ask you if I could have a whole house to myself, would you buy me one?" 

"When your old enough, yes" I keep that in mind. That's when I realized that I forgot the most important thing in the world. "Wait! I need to go back to Courteney's" "why?" She looks over at me for a quick second then back to the road.

"I forgot my necklace. I need it" she nods and turns right. "Your lucky we live by Courteney's" I smile knowing that it's true. She parks the car and I run out and inside the house. "Sky? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your mother?" Court walks in the room I used to stay in.

"I just forgot my necklace" she nods. I hug her and run out the room. Wait I forgot to hug Coco. I run to her room not caring to knock. "Bye" I give her a hug then run out not letting her be able to say anything.

I run out the house and to Elizabeth's car. "Got it?" She ask. I show her it and she freezes. "What's wrong?"